4.70 star(s) 260 Votes

gaunterodimm

May 12, 2020
i wonder what the horror is about in the planned tags,hope its not "some teenagers go camping in the middle of nowhere to have fun but their fun is over due to some serial killer in a mask or because they have disturbed some kind of spirit" i just wouldnt want to see this game underachieve because of its story. and idk why but it reminded me of TWD episode 2 St. John Family.

Hahn1900

Formerly 'Hahn81'
Jan 3, 2021
Well, very short start. But nevermind, its the first Release meant to get you first impressions.

And the first impression is very good. Good Background sound is the first thing i noticed.

The Renders are looking awesome, absolutely top notch.

The writing is very good too, little bit funny if it has to be, and overall realistic, its believeable that young people actually talk like that. So very good job at this department too.

The look of the girls are very nice, great varity, will be hard too choose here :D but i have a thing for red heads and innocent girls... so, Mia and Bree are ahead so far ;) And every girl seems to have unique profiles too, which is very good.

Its obvious that Miller is supposed to be a shady guy, and will be the antagonist for sure. If its well made i can like that.

So the MC, Mia and Mike share history together, seems to me like best friends for a while and that Mia has a huge crush on the MC and the MC isnt aware of that so far cause she is too shy and innocent to show him. But in the few scenes so far it was very obvious.

What i like the most is the "natural" behavior of everybody... the expressions, how they talk and everything looks just good, they dont stand there like puppets, they sit, they walk, and so on... good natural expressions. Like that.

Well thats about it, only Meet and Greet so far, nothing more. But i already can see that this "setup", the technical side and the well written dialogues have the potential to become a great game, that is if the story can be a good one (saw the spoilers, hope you guys have a good written plan about the game til the end and dont just come up with something out of your sleeves all the time, improvised stories are most of the time really bad)

Iam a guy who likes a well written story and a good build up between the characters, dont need lewd things right away. I dont mind slow burns at all, if they are well made, i prefer them. The first impression is that this could be right up my alley, but its way to early for now...

The start is short, lets see when the next update will be out and how much content it has and how the game proceeds. Than i can decide if i want to be a patron or not, for now its not enough to decide for me. But it looks really promising. Could be a really good one.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Very interesting. I will keep an eye on this one. I already hate Mitchell, hope he dies while the plot unfolds...Conductor lady had a rather unique charm. My favourites are Mia and Kate.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Very interesting. I will keep an eye on this one. I already hate Mitchell, hope he dies while the plot unfolds...Conductor lady had a rather unique charm. My favourites are Mia and Kate.
Wait, who's "Mitchell"? Do you mean Mike (the brother), or Shawn Miller (the teacher)? If you mean the brother, I agree that he's annoying. Still, what if that makes Mia less likely to get intimate with you? I'd think saving him if he's in trouble would do more to grow her affection than his death. If it's the teacher, I think that's fine; I doubt Kate will be so upset about it that you can't get intimate with her later.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Wait, who's "Mitchell"? Do you mean Mike (the brother), or Shawn Miller (the teacher)? If you mean the brother, I agree that he's annoying. Still, what if that makes Mia less likely to get intimate with you? I'd think saving him if he's in trouble would do more to grow her affection than his death. If it's the teacher, I think that's fine; I doubt Kate will be so upset about it that you can't get intimate with her later.
Fluck, see, I hate this guy so much, I even got his name wrong...Yeah I meant Miller. Nah Mike is the typical horny sidekick, no issue with that.
You might have a point. He can die after the MC conquers her heart. I am flexible.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Singer2022

Jan 22, 2021
I have the strangest problem - running it on parallels while on a MacBook Air M1. It starts "unwindowed" but screen remains black, nothing happens. Cannot get it to start windowed.

Any ideas?

Cheers

brymont92

Jun 12, 2017
Good start!! Wish every game have so good renders, tho this first chapter felt a little short... Like it wasjust getting started xD I was expecting the game to last until next day, not to finish at the mid of the morning.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Good start!! Wish every game have so good renders, tho this first chapter felt a little short... Like it wasjust getting started xD I was expecting the game to last until next day, not to finish at the mid of the morning.
Longer would have been nice, of course, but I think it ended at a good spot. Everything so far has been the trip getting to the cabins. Ending there felt right, because next time will have a different focus (i.e., getting better acquainted with everyone and learning how things will go during the summer). I do think continuing the day would have worked too, though.

Northpx

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2021
Does the MC have a default name, or did you think of one while writting the story? I hate coming up with names that feel right.
There's no default name, but there is a small selection of names to cycle through in the start!
I have the strangest problem - running it on parallels while on a MacBook Air M1. It starts "unwindowed" but screen remains black, nothing happens. Cannot get it to start windowed.

Any ideas?

Cheers
Summer Heat has no Mac support, unfortunately.

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
Masterpiece.. It has huge potential, I look forward to future updates. Good luck dev

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Its rare that i get so impressed by a game i become a patreon instantly, much less from a 0.1 release but this is such a game.

Gorgeous girls, amazing renders, engaging dialogue. Keep it up dev, this is gonna be a great game.

4.70 star(s) 260 Votes