4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018

Vote for the color of Eve's shirt!

Loved the third option, option 2 is currently winning though.
I think #2 is the best because you can see the curvature perfectly, while #1 is too dark and #3 is like those illusions that you have too stare into too long to see them moving or something.

Anyway it also depends on the color of the shorts. I assume that hasn't been decided yet unless i missed it.

Panther16

Apr 29, 2022
I think #2 is the best because you can see the curvature perfectly, while #1 is too dark and #3 is like those illusions that you have too stare into too long to see them moving or something.

Anyway it also depends on the color of the shorts. I assume that hasn't been decided yet unless i missed it.

Vote for the color of Eve's shirt!

Loved the third option, option 2 is currently winning though.
You are both right. I really love #2 and #3

The black shirt isn't bad but comes off as bland and boring compared to the other two.

The purple shirt really hugs and shows off Eve's sexy curves perfectly as Subnero says.

However I really love how Eve's boobs stretch out the purple lines giving it that cool 3D look.

I voted for 3 since it was behind but I'm really happy with both.

Can't wait to see Eve show off her beautiful bustline and firm abs in which ever shirt wins this. :)

Reactions: Paynne

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
It's joke ofc, i'm sure Eve and Bree would not be able to hurt anyone.
Yeah, they can't all be like Mia. :KEK:
both are too cute to be vampires yet looking good in red

edit: cant wait for brees poll hope they dont pick anything more revealing then eve's
The best option for Bree would have been the one not chosen for Eve - a long t-shirt

Panther16

Apr 29, 2022
both are too cute to be vampires yet looking good in red

edit: cant wait for brees poll hope they dont pick anything more revealing then eve's
Yeah Eve looks really good in red. Something for the Devs to keep in mind for future Eve clothes polls

Right, Bree should dress similar to Eve or less revealing.

Yeah, they can't all be like Mia. :KEK:

The best option for Bree would have been the one not chosen for Eve - a long t-shirt
Give Bree Eve's shirt #3 over Sophie's panties #2

Bree will be well covered so you won't see Bree's panties unless she bends over to itch her toes or something.

Hearing this MC buys Bree a surprise gift, cheap wool socks. :p

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Yeah Eve looks really good in red. Something for the Devs to keep in mind for future Eve clothes polls

Right, Bree should dress similar to Eve or less revealing.

Give Bree Eve's shirt #3 over Sophie's panties #2

Bree will be well covered so you won't see Bree's panties unless she bends over to itch her toes or something.

Hearing this MC buys Bree a surprise gift, cheap wool socks. :p
poor Bree, she's kind and would probably wear them even in the heat so as not to offend the mс. :(

Aug 9, 2022
I can bet Bree would look lovely wearing cheap sport wool socks mixing them with Sport skirt:KEK:
I can even prove socks like this are nice:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
agreed, maybe it's a bit early for what im bout to say but bree probably got the best looking feet, so socks revealing them is a plus also sport skirt would be nice addition

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes