4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
It was a joke.
Evelyn is hot as you know and this fact made me to look at both of them closer.
i've seen some resemblances on Helen's face, a facial features similiar to Evelyn and i wanted to make a little joke about it :KEK: ;)
I'm sorry. No offense meant :)

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
At least discussions are not about Bree's armpit anymore

Those horrible days...
Too bad I missed this discussion, because I noticed it too during the photoshoot and I liked it. In one of the posts I even wanted to point out this detail.I didn't see anything awful there, the stubble didn't look like a week's worth of unshaven hair. But it added realism, like yes, she is a human and she grows hair, its ok.
1. we sure love theorizing
2. bree! <3
Yes, I understand, it also keeps my interest in the game alive

Chev1955

Formerly 'NL1955'
Nov 19, 2021
Too bad I missed this discussion, because I noticed it too during the photoshoot and I liked it. In one of the posts I even wanted to point out this detail.I didn't see anything awful there, the stubble didn't look like a week's worth of unshaven hair. But it added realism, like yes, she is a human and she grows hair, its ok.
Exactly!
In the early days of CH4 release I saw some people coming here, posting screenshots of Bree and whining ''OoH bOi WTF iS WrOnG WiTH hEr ArMpiT'' and ''WhY Is iT LikE ThiS'' as if they themselves are from a different type of humans who don't have such things.

Aug 9, 2022
No. Bree does it herself on your phone when she adds a number, if you chose her both times. (in the conversation with Sophie in the room and the same way in pool when you choose to go to Mia or not.)
pretty nice detail, hope we'll be getting more secrets through texting :sneaky: ,if it comes to pics hopefully just cute selfies nothing lewd ,
also would be interesting to know more about car lady past especially in person :whistle:.. to know more about how she likes her coffee ofc :coffee: especially in the morning:devilish:

Reactions: wizardcock
4.70 star(s) 273 Votes