4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Speaking of car lady. View attachment 2392695 View attachment 2392696

It looks like she left her bra on the couch. At least that's what I thought at first but the second render is always there(sex or no). Maybe an oversight?
If no sex with Cassandra, there's this one after the mc has gone to the shower. Maybe she left the bra on purpose while the main character was taking a shower?
screenshot0006.png

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Speaking of car lady. View attachment 2392695 View attachment 2392696

It looks like she left her bra on the couch. At least that's what I thought at first but the second render is always there(sex or no). Maybe an oversight?
I would have to be gay not to have sex with her, she’s a lot more wild and riskier than her sister, also havnt played that in awhile. Does her sister come in the room after we fucked her and see the bra laying there? :ROFLMAO:

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
I would have to be gay not to have sex with her, she’s a lot more wild and riskier than her sister, also havnt played that in awhile. Does her sister come in the room after we fucked her and see the bra laying there? :ROFLMAO:
No one has entered his room after that yet. Haha, what if Mia walked in first?
- Oh, its cute, you're wearing our friendship bracelet... WHOSE BRA IS THAT?

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
But seriously, now it's bugging me that it's there if you don't do anything with her.
Maybe Car Lady left her bra on couch as revenge for rejecting her and she wants to hear how mc is being scolded for stealing underwear;)

It's hard to say no to Cassandra and "NO" in her language can mean: you-whore.gif
There is a chance she left bra there on purpose:KEK:

PastyCake

Jul 4, 2021
Maybe Car Lady left her bra on couch as revenge for rejecting her and she wants to hear how mc is being scolded for stealing underwear;)

It's hard to say no to Cassandra and "NO" in her language can mean: View attachment 2392750
There is a chance she left bra there on purpose:KEK:
Or maybe the dev thought no one is crazy to say no to her and left the render there.

You know what... I choose to believe this. That's what happened. Car lady sex scene is canon.

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes