4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
*Yandere Mia doing what Yandere do when the whole forum is talking about milfs*:KEK:
View attachment 2452350
:sneaky:

Mia has something in her eyes, something weird, sexy and suspicious at the same time.
Poor Cassandra... If the other girls were just chatting up the mс, but in this case, when she finds out, it will be something like: you like old meat? you get the old meat.

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
Milfs4life
I can agree here(y)
Poor Cassandra... If the other girls were just chatting up the mс, but in this case, when she finds out, it will be something like: you like old meat? you get the old meat.
Maybe Mia loves to cook and she knows mature meat is better!:unsure:
IMG_20230309_165357.jpg
That's mean younger girls are safe :KEK:

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Many ordinary 40-year olds are looking this young around here. 40 is the new 30, as they say.
My sister is 48, she looks about 10 years younger. I'm almost 50 and I do look about 40, I dare to say. ;) Many of my relatives about the same age and random people I happen to know are about the same.
This was not the case 20 or more years ago. People looked much older then.

Although, at least one of my classmates looks about 70, I almost didn't recognize him. He's an alcoholic and a heavy smoker.
I haven't smoked since I tried it as a school kid. My sister smoked a little around her 20ies but dropped it later.
There is some scientific truth to this as well. Due to better diet, advancement in medicine and invention of sunscreens, people have actually started to look younger than they have in the past and not just outside but also inside. 40 years now is actually more like 37. I remember actually watching a Vsauce video about it.

So while you could say that Ms Hill is kinda pushing it... I think it's still believable that she can be 41. Not sure if it was stated how old Cassandra is? For her it would be a lot harder to pass her as 40, maybe 37-38 tops.

Don Flamingo

Feb 21, 2023
*Yandere Mia doing what Yandere do when the whole forum is talking about milfs*:KEK:
View attachment 2452350
:sneaky:

Mia has something in her eyes, something weird, sexy and suspicious at the same time.
Who was it who alerted dear Mia to our forum thread's existance??? Perhaps we use him as human shield when Yandere Mia draws her knives and comes for all Milfs and us. :unsure:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Of course, I'm all for it! It's just sometimes weird to see a milf or mother in the games who looks like her daughter and says like "I look old... etc."
But back to Summer Heat: whatever I said before, it's just more demagoguery and my view of the ideal game, but what is already in the game regarding milfs I really like it anyway! I didn't mind being in a threesome with Cassandra and the policewoman. Or it is interesting how Cassandra would make Kate ( Miss Hill) jealous... you know... the competition between sisters is often stronger than usual :)
Looking forward to a Kate and Cassandra 3some in the future, both trying to prove that they want to be your milf & Kate could always learn some sexual pointers from her sister:love:

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
Looking forward to a Kate and Cassandra 3some in the future, both trying to prove that they want to be your milf & Kate could always learn some sexual pointers from her sister:love:
I wonder if Kate would want to share mc's meat with Cassandra :unsure:
Sisters are not always likes to share their toys, i think Kate will be more open for threesome with other girl than her sister;)
summerheat-cass2.png

kratos1234

Dec 27, 2018
I wonder if Kate would want to share mc's meat with Cassandra :unsure:
Sisters are not always likes to share their toys, i think Kate will be more open for threesome with other girl than her sister;)
View attachment 2456044
:unsure: I imagine her at first wanting the mc just for her and little by little she opens up more to wanting to share with other girls including her sister

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
I was just trying to get a milf 3some, I dont remember any other milfs besides those 2 in the game
Cop lady? :sneaky:

:unsure: I imagine her at first wanting the mc just for her and little by little she opens up more to wanting to share with other girls including her sister
That is possible! A perfect theory about group sex in future tags.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Cop lady? :sneaky:
Plot of the scene: we go to the store to get meat for Miller, we meet Cassandra there in the street, we go around the corner to have a good time outdoors, a policewoman sees us there and... and take us to the police station for further... proceedings;)
Miller, as a good guy will cover for us in front of Kate and the others, but in return... who knows what he'll ask...

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018

Greetings!

This week we've been back to creating new renders. We've also been creating content for Ember, making assets, designing a set and doing some minor clothing fixes. Designing a new outfit is often the easiest part, when the character stands still and the clothes fit perfectly. It's only when you start posing that the problems show up...

Room design, however, is much easier as furniture doesn't have a tendency to move around! For example, below is Caitlynn's bedroom, which will be explored more closely in the future. Like how soft that bed is, among other things...

There was also a bit of coding and playing around with a phone app that's been sitting around since CH02. It's a random story generator! It hasn't been a priority, and it still isn't, but we'll see if it can finally be included in CH05. It's a simple app with very bare-bones presentation and some ugly spaghetti code, but this is what it looks like:

It does get old pretty fast, but it's still fun for a couple of minutes.

Finally, we also spent some time thinking about the bonus render poll for CH05. The Freeplay segment isn't rock solid yet and might be edited to be more linear, but we'd still like to implement hidden renders in the release. Along with phone content, of course. Which brings us to...

Ember

Since we tackled Ember content this week, we thought we'd show a small preview of the girls' outfits this time! Starting with Nina. She'll be available to chat again this chapter and can be seen in her night shift outfit, assuming you're on her good side.

Becca's outfit isn't anything special. Just a soft and absorbent towel that's slightly wet and barely big enough to cover her curves...

Cheers and have a comfy weekend, everyone!

Robison & Npx

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes