4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

Don Flamingo

Feb 21, 2023

Hello, everyone!

Wet stuff. This week, one of the things we focused on was wetness and figuring out what looks and feels right when combined with lighting. We ended up changing some previous assets and replacing them with another, which turned out to be heavier and more time consuming to use. Simulating wet hair definitely isn't one of the fastest things in the world. However, the results are so much better!

We had some flushing and sweat effects in CH04 already, and CH05 will have its fair share coming as well.

A couple of scenes also received some reworking this week, mostly the art. There is one scene in CH05 that needs some retouching still, but that can wait for now. It's quite annoying to look back at a set of renders and realize there's something completely broken in the background in all of them... especially when the time spent fixing them could be much better spent elsewhere. Unfortunate, but shit happens.

Earlier this week we also published February's special render, featuring Eve.

Estimations

We did some number crunching regarding CH05 and what's left. It's hard to say exactly how big the chapter will be before it's done, but we estimate that the render count for CH05 will be almost double that of CH04. The animation count is also pretty high up there, which is a little bit intimidating... but we will push on. Plenty of work to do still!

Cheers and enjoy your weekend!

Robison & Npx
Thanks for the update. Glad to hear the girls are getting wet! Carry on.

Griswold

May 24, 2019
I love all the girls and the milfs, especially the police officer, but the milfs could look a little bit older and "used".

Would be nice to have a naughty, raunchy older looking slut, maybe Millers Mom who forces the MC to do some special things for her in front of Miller......:devilish:

Reactions: wizardcock

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
one of the ones that interests me the most now is Ms. Hill
that face of a young girl and body of a milf
she is very pretty
do you know how old he is?
View attachment 2448463
She is 41. I'm already anticipating these phrases later in the game: "Well, I don't look young anymore"... "Such a young man would probably not be interested in spending time with an old lady..." But she looks much younger than 41, though. This is a common problem in VNs, rarely where in games do milfs look about their age.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 273 Votes