4.70 star(s) 273 Votes
Feb 19, 2023
Yes, this game had been postponed for a long time (like other games) and when I played it I really liked the quality of the images (y)
I don't think this game has ever been postponed. The few devs of the game work really hard to make it the best they can and it takes a while.

I didn't know this game, the truth is that it has been a very positive surprise, I hope it is not the typical project that ends up abandoned and receives enough support, because it points to a great game.
Summer Heat is a great game and the devs have done a really good job so far!

I hope they can finish it and then make more great games! :)

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I don't think this game has ever been postponed. The few devs of the game work really hard to make it the best they can and it takes a while.

I think he meant he personally postponed playing the game for a long time, before finally checking it out. This game has definitely never been postponed, it's been a year since it was released and it's had a fairly steady release date ever since.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
  • Haha
Reactions: Boobs Lover

murphy88

Apr 14, 2020

So it's a development team? I thought it was just one person, that should allow for faster updates, that's good news.

Feb 10, 2022
So it's a development team? I thought it was just one person, that should allow for faster updates, that's good news.
Two guys, like mentioned on the patreon page :

Who are we? We're two lifelong friends who went from playing games, to making our own! Our goal is to create a game that's fun, sexy and immersive. We're passionate about gaming and storytelling, and we hope to bring that passion into Summer Heat.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Two guys, like mentioned on the patreon page :

Who are we? We're two lifelong friends who went from playing games, to making our own! Our goal is to create a game that's fun, sexy and immersive. We're passionate about gaming and storytelling, and we hope to bring that passion into Summer Heat.
I knew the game was made by two people, but I can't help but notice that the combination of renders and character`s words, the details in the game, the overall coherence and style make it feel like it was made by one person. That's impressive.

Last edited:

kratos1234

Dec 27, 2018
Few days ago i've seen in this thread a theory that Helen may be a ugly duckling in game.
If it's true, aside of her looks she should change the way of speaking and behavior then.
I'm not sure how much that theory is real :unsure:
All we can do for now is laughing and joking:KEK:
I don't ask for much
with which I shaved, I have plenty
(and that does not have a penis as a comment above said)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Boobs Lover

John972

Apr 24, 2018
Few days ago i've seen in this thread a theory that Helen may be a ugly duckling in game.
If it's true, aside of her looks she should change the way of speaking and behavior then.
I'm not sure how much that theory is real :unsure:
All we can do for now is laughing and joking:KEK:
You may be surprised. I heard through the grapevine that after a bottle of Clearasil and some hair dye remover, she'll look like Rachael Leigh Cook from, "She's All That". /s

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018

Hello, everyone!

Wet stuff. This week, one of the things we focused on was wetness and figuring out what looks and feels right when combined with lighting. We ended up changing some previous assets and replacing them with another, which turned out to be heavier and more time consuming to use. Simulating wet hair definitely isn't one of the fastest things in the world. However, the results are so much better!

We had some flushing and sweat effects in CH04 already, and CH05 will have its fair share coming as well.

A couple of scenes also received some reworking this week, mostly the art. There is one scene in CH05 that needs some retouching still, but that can wait for now. It's quite annoying to look back at a set of renders and realize there's something completely broken in the background in all of them... especially when the time spent fixing them could be much better spent elsewhere. Unfortunate, but shit happens.

Earlier this week we also published February's special render, featuring Eve.

Estimations

We did some number crunching regarding CH05 and what's left. It's hard to say exactly how big the chapter will be before it's done, but we estimate that the render count for CH05 will be almost double that of CH04. The animation count is also pretty high up there, which is a little bit intimidating... but we will push on. Plenty of work to do still!

Cheers and enjoy your weekend!

Robison & Npx

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes