Eve,Eve,Eve,Eve
you are my love ,my hope,my everything.
ti amo,ti amo :love: :love::love:

the-mask-jim-carrey-heart-beating-fast-bri4eduhw9hd12vl.gif

Mark17

May 15, 2017
View attachment 2420179
Dear Diary, my old friend.
Today i've caught mc looking at another girl again, even if he got me he is susceptible to other females charms. I don't know what i should do to make him faithful, i will try to avoid any hardcore solutions for now, but if i will catch him on cheating again i will release my jealousy against everyone who wants to destroy my happiness.
Goodbye, Dear Diary! :KEK:
She's gonna burn someone!

• Haha
Reactions: Boobs Lover

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Im REALLY not crazy about starting many lines with "I MEAN" it just makes the characters sound retarded...or mentally challenged then for those delicate sensibilities.
I have a number 7 in place of the T that normally accompanies it, and it was called OUT within the narrative, now THATS some serious immersion going on right there, AND pulls me deeper into the story as a result!
I love intelligent design!

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Yes bc of the frickin hands, OMG, HOW THEY KEEP FUCK THE HANDS!?
The reason the hands are fucked up is because AI doesn't make these images from nothing, it takes a bunch of images from human artists and tries to replicate the images in their style and they have problem with hands because also most artist struggle with drawing hands, it's notoriously the hardest part to draw on the human body. Still it's only a matter of time, before that also is perfected.

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes