4.70 star(s) 273 Votes
Feb 19, 2023
Mia_1652940633997.png

Dear Diary, my old friend.
Today i've caught mc looking at another girl again, even if he got me he is susceptible to other females charms. I don't know what i should do to make him faithful, i will try to avoid any hardcore solutions for now, but if i will catch him on cheating again i will release my jealousy against everyone who wants to destroy my happiness.
Goodbye, Dear Diary! :KEK:
The next day:

Sophie be like...

"Sup"

Sophie_Sexy_Look_#263169_Summer_Heat.png

MC be like...

"Why Sophie, what BIG CHARMS you have!"

Wolf like Sophie_9926fee8e425b405e82838472ea1e180.gif

Mia be like...

"GRRRRRRRRR"

Mia Angry_Screenshot_2023-01-14_215313.png

Mia's Jealousy be like...

"RELEASE ME!!!!!!"

Mia Angry_Lollopop.png

armond

Apr 26, 2020

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
The bird of mia is my name, eating jealous wings to shame and tame
Then the mс, who until recently was fun, will start writing poems about Mia, like this one:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Next, Helen, who loves to spy, finds this poem and decides to help the mc by coordinating him so he doesn't get caught by Mia while out with the girls.

• Haha
Reactions: Boobs Lover
Feb 10, 2022

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
No one asked me either but I prefer all the older women in the game myself. Hope the cop lady shows up soon!
I do like all the MILFs in the game as well. It's actually easier to say that there isn't a female character in this game that i do not like or are indifferent to.

Cop lady also intrigued me the moment she flashed me her boobs.

Frowster

Nov 4, 2022
Mia takes the top spot for me because I'm partial to the childhood friend/hopeless romantic type of characters and with romance being my favorite part of these games, her route should be the most appealing one to me as I expect it to be the most wholesome one.

Sophie is just a tiny bit behind Mia, with Bree and Eve tied at number three. Like Subnero said, they are all likeable so putting one above the others doesn't mean there's anything wrong with them. In fact, they all fiiine.

Of the side characters, I'm not really interested in the MILFs but I'm looking forward to seeing Jenni again. She's hot and there's just something about her... maybe how she handles that lollipop.

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes