4.70 star(s) 260 Votes

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
The girls in this game are so fucking gorgeous dude... I think the OP said there will be no harem ending, which is understandable... Harems are kinda too cartoonish but if there isn't a way to be in a threesome with Bree and Sophie by the end of the game i will riot in the streets.

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
I admire the quality of this game. The characters are very beautiful, the renderings are very successful, the colors are saturated, the choice of event-venue is very interesting. I'm extremely satisfied with the update. The newly added characters Jenni and the officer are quite successful. I'm so excited for this game, I'm very curious about what will happen in the future. Definitely go ahead, there is no doubt that this game will be successful. Good luck

Reactions: VOYEUR

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
Has anyone passwords to unlock the gallery? Thank you!
You can unlock the gallery by downloading the gallery mod from here
Edit: Updated for 0.2.2

I've made a walkthrough/gallery unlocker for this game

Features:
  • Adds hints to dialogue options
  • Added a "Unlock all" button to the gallery
Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN

Harems are kinda too cartoonish but if there isn't a way to be in a threesome with Bree and Sophie by the end of the game i will riot in the streets.
dude, it would be really painful not to have a threesome with Bree and Sophie

Last edited:

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Still unsure. Renders are good, will have to see what's going on a bit longer perhaps. All I know is that Mr. Miller needs karma to strike him down... badly. Don't like that guy.
At least this VN continues the long growing trend of the 'best friend' being kind of a douche.
Wish the devs luck and will continue to monitor this.

Reactions: House Of Black

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
Still unsure. Renders are good, will have to see what's going on a bit longer perhaps. All I know is that Mr. Miller needs karma to strike him down... badly. Don't like that guy.
At least this VN continues the long growing trend of the 'best friend' being kind of a douche.
Wish the devs luck and will continue to monitor this.
He’s a total dick

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I said this when ch1 came out and I'll repeat it now: this is one of the most promising new projects in 2022.

All girls are so gorgeous that it hurts, and I also like the choice of those saturated colours.
The GUI is neat, everything flows smoothly.
Our choices seem to have consequences, although I'm a bit puzzled that the variables representing the girls' relationship points never changed so far and are still at 0.
All the conversations are more or less interesting. The only thing I didn't like was how quickly and easily Eve opened up to a total stranger. That was weird and rushed, I don't know...
Oh, there's the perfect proportion of humour too.

And finally, some people pointed out that it was a short update, and it may feel that way, but if the render count is accurate (over 600) that's some pretty decent content for an amateur dev team and less that 2 months' worth of work. I will be completely satisfied if they keep putting out updates this size every 7 weeks, and maybe with a bit more support they will only get bigger.

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Nicely done, enjoyed the play through, just wish there was more choices given. There are so many possibilities for optional courses the MC can take for each character. I understand that you may not have had time to implement them. I look forward to the next release.

desmosome

Forum Fanatic
Sep 5, 2018
Now this is the type of vanilla game I can get into. I love that these interactions are entirely believable. No one is spilling their whole life story as soon as you meet them. No artificial question and answer sessions with the girls. Most of the insight into the characters are coming from non-verbal cues and the MC doesn't constantly go into internal monologues to "help" the players think about a situation. The main plot isn't dropped immediately in favor of some dating sim gameplay. Too early to tell what's going on, but there is definitely something off about this art trip.

Definitely loving the visual side of it. I am normally against strict first person POV stuff because most devs think just the POV and not seeing MC's face is enough for what they call immersion. It usually just ends up with extremely boring visuals like every conversation resulting in the girl face to face with the MC right at the middle of the screen. Here, the visual field generally mimics real life settings and there is often background characters doing interesting things. Combined with the minimal internal monologues and believable interactions, the game does a great job of offering a framework to self insert or roleplay if you so choose.

This does look really promising.

Nakathor

Jul 15, 2017
I love it so far, it is well done ! I guess I'll wait a little for more content but keep the good work ! :D

4.70 star(s) 260 Votes