4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

camube

Jun 4, 2022
Guys the game wont release for another 2.5 hours on patreon and it will release to the highest tier first, so we might not even get it for a day or two, relax.
what timezone is it gonna be out? is it confirmed to be 3PM UTC?

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I am just saying it's possible, it all depends on the leakers, usually highest tiers dont get leaked immediately, but this is a fairly popular game so we will see.
Personally i wouldnt want to see the game get leaked for at least 2-3 days, i know i will get hate for it but i rather the devs get as many supporters as they can.

what timezone is it gonna be out? is it confirmed to be 3PM UTC?

Use this, when it shows 18:00h or 6PM, thats when the game is suppose to be out on patreon. So in about 2 more hours.

flarigand

May 7, 2020
" i know i will get hate for it but i rather the devs get as many supporters as they can ", why do you want that? so that they upload an update every two years and live more comfortably thanks to others? The current way these developers act is a big red flag, more than a year to release an update for a visual novel, made by renpay, which only has a couple of short animations and many static renders, ok.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
" i know i will get hate for it but i rather the devs get as many supporters as they can ", why do you want that? so that they upload an update every two years and live more comfortably thanks to others? The current way these developers act is a big red flag, more than a year to release an update for a visual novel, made by renpay, which only has a couple of short animations and many static renders, ok.
I am not as cynical as you, i dont think these devs wanna scam us. My thinking is i want them to earn enough money where this becomes a viable full time job for them so we get better and quicker updates.
Maybe it's naive on my part and there have certainly been devs that have grown fat on the patreon money and just decided to release 1 update a year, but then there have been those that have stayed consistent and improved over time.

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
I only believe at the update when it has arrived...

until then the old rule counts "nodody expected it until it happened" e. g. your daughter has set your house on fire.

Reactions: hawk784563

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I am just saying it's possible, it all depends on the leakers, usually highest tiers dont get leaked immediately, but this is a fairly popular game so we will see.
Personally i wouldnt want to see the game get leaked for at least 2-3 days, i know i will get hate for it but i rather the devs get as many supporters as they can.

Use this, when it shows 18:00h or 6PM, thats when the game is suppose to be out on patreon. So in about 2 more hours.
They already got a lot of supporters in the year between ch. 4 and ch. 5. So a quick leak is nothing to worry about :LOL:;)

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: luckyking01

Wonder Wolf

Mar 3, 2018
The subscribers were the ones who wanted a big update. The update could have happened in July, but without the evening content with the girls. A voting from the subscribers ended the scenario of a Summer Heat update in the summer. If we are not one of the developers' subscribers who pay them monthly, we can't complain about it, and by the way many large AVNs have one update or only two updates per year.

From your point of view, I see no reason to write this comment here today, the new update comes out today and we don't even know how much content it has. You could have written it after the new update arrived, but you probably wouldn't have been able to write the comment at a later date because the developers delivered a good update like in the past.

And what I also can't understand is your opinion on the renders that were created. Do you know that Summer Heat is one of the most beautiful games here on this site? There are different facial variations while we talk to the girls and not just one picture for a 5 minute conversation. What the developers are showing here is very high quality and this high quality takes time to make them. As an example, take a look at the other hundreds of games here that take much longer to update Jessica's hard news for example, AWAM, WVM the list is very long. You should really complain somewhere other but not here.

brymont92

Jun 12, 2017

And for us peasents?

!Berserker!

Jun 8, 2023
Most of them are not full time dev they work offline too that's why we face delays....

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
It looks like Patreon changed how they show subscribers and started counting people who simply follow, so everyone sees a sharp increase in members. Doesn't really change anything, at least for us.
Two factors: Followers (people who follow the page but don't pay for a subscription) are now counted as members as well as subscribers. Also the new update is about to release and some people only subscribe for the single month of release.
I'm astonished! Why would Patreon make such a retarded decision? :WutFace:
Now you can't really keep track of how many paying supporters a dev actually has gained or lost, nor of the average sum they pay for their subscription. According to Graphtreon, PhillyGames's supporters would be paying 4x less than they did only a couple of days ago.
I can't wrap my head around the absurdity of this brilliant idea.

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes