4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

ink914

Aug 8, 2021
An excellent game! Beautiful models, lots of great details, I even expect the MC's mom to appear XD

Reactions: VOYEUR

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
You heard the lady, seriously if we don't get to with these 2 at the same time, I see death threats being sent out.
No, I am not advocating, it's called hyperbole.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Roido

Jul 29, 2018
Never insta favorite a game so fast. Thanks man!

Please oh please don't be like the other creators that change their games cause of their patreons. Keep your work yours bro. Keep it up!

Reactions: Northpx and VOYEUR

Space Cat

May 9, 2020
You heard the lady, seriously if we don't get to with these 2 at the same time, I see death threats being sent out.
No, I am not advocating, it's called hyperbole.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why do they look like sisters? Can't remember if they are. I'm okay with it, either way.

Mareeeeta

Sep 1, 2019
Ok Bree is really cute and I like her, but I totally root for Sophie. It was obvious since the first update but she is :love:

I don't forget Mia she is cute when annoyed. I have a path for her and one for Sophie/Bree and maybe I will have three if I need to separate them.
Mia (Summer Heat).PNG
We totally have here our yandere !

The update feel so short and at the same time render feel so amazing that I can't blame anyone.
It's even more hard to have short update when a game is this appealing.

Short but good update
And damn she looks great in those jeans :love:
A brother here, Rebecca + Sophie for a better world.

benzd

Apr 11, 2021
god i freaking love the facial expressions and the eyes of the characters in this game. i love Bree's striking green eyes. amazing. im so freaking excited for more updates, i prefer a slow climb into sex. i love the interactions between the characters.

Last edited:

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Sry, but wtf do some of you guys expect?
This game got its first release just this February and has so far gotten two updates with a pretty consistent development time.
And looking at the amount of Patreons it's pretty certain that whoever is developing this game is not doing it full time.
And milking? There is no such thing happening here, if you want to know what milking looks like take a look at Icstor.
When you see someone shit talking about a game or developer, try to check his profile. In case you can't, because he has blocked access to it, then it's one of the clear signs that he's a troll who's single purpose here is to stir up shit and hate and he does it everywhere, in as many threads as he can. Because he's a fucking wanker who gets off on eating up that shit. It's a variation of the scat fetish, I guess.
In case he's also a newbie, he has probably been kicked out of this forum already before and this is his new identity.
Hiding his profile won't hide his posts around the forum though, so you can easily search them up and see that he's been talking shit literally everywhere he's been. And those are the "good" posts that haven't been reported and deleted.

The people complaining about content. Please use your brain.
You are trying to reason with people who don't have one. A brain. They are dicks, dicks have no brain.
If they get really obnoxious and keep talking shit about the developer or the game without any reason, report those little shits. There's no use to try to reason with them.

BTW, getting a facepalm from a newbie who joined today, has 0 posts, 0 reactions, 0 points, 0 reviews and a blocked profile is a good indication that I was right. Thanks for increasing my reaction score and proving my point! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
This one looks quite 'hot'.

Actually great renders and no engrish.. two of my favorite things. Looks to be a fun one as it goes further along.
That was my first off the cuff thought... In hindsight it was kinda flip and didn't do justice to what this one is starting to become. With more content now it's plain to see there's talent in the DEV/Team.. even more impressed if the DEV is solo. The renders are pretty good and love that the girls are so different from each other.. the wide variety in looks and age really are making this one SUMMER HEAT for all tastes.. Keep up the great work!

Reactions: Northpx

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Can't decide who I like more between Sophie (outgoing personality, dark hair, painted on jeans), and Eve (freckles, dark hair, air of mystery).
Don't really like the jealous childhood friend or her brother, though.

frownbird

Feb 7, 2019
Fantastic start to a VN. It's a bit early to drop a review, so I'll leave some thoughts here. The ability of the poser to create such subtle emotions on the character's faces is quite amazing. I rarely find much to say positively or negatively regarding the graphics of 3D VN's but those minor facial expressions stood out. There are a few nitpicks I could make wrt the graphics/posing/cinematography overall but it'd be quite a stretch to find something worth complaining about.

My only real gripe is that often the dialogue options the player is presented with are "example text" and "...". I know exactly what my character will say if I choose "example text", he'll just say "example text". However choosing "..." can be anything, sometimes silence, sometimes a witty reply, sometimes something relatively simple. It feels like a strange design decision, and I found myself rolling back a lot simply because I didn't know what I was going to say.

Single gripe aside this is a fantastic start and worth watching. Great work and good luck in the future to the team!

Sierra Madre

Apr 16, 2022
I am genuinely curious about the planned 'horror' tag. I wonder if it'll be something related to the main story like a serial killer stalking the place, maybe something supernatural or if it'll be just a 'Halloween Special'.
Pretty good renders, clean UI and sound design.

The only "issue" I noticed is that some characters can look really similar to one another.
Other than that, good game. Mia is really cute and I hope she gets some lewd content soon.

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes