4.70 star(s) 271 Votes

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
Quick question to anyone.. taking Sophies hand or slapping it is the end of episode 2 or episode 3? I'm new to the game

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
Short but good update
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yeah, it seems so, my game ends there too.
Short but good update
Short but good update

Yeah, it seems so, my game ends there too.

Yes, but i'm asking was that the end of episode 2? and not the newest episode 3?

Griswold

May 24, 2019
Quick question to anyone.. taking Sophies hand or slapping it is the end of episode 2 or episode 3? I'm new to the game
Really?

You have to think about if you take the hand of a really beauty young lady or if you will slap her hand......?

Ask yourself what would you do in real life and which decision gives your more success to reach her heart (or pussy).....

It is only a game, try everything and have fun :cool:

Tkoyama

Feb 25, 2020
Sweet:cautious: Can't wait the complaints change from "updates is to short" to "updates takes to much time to release". Thanks for share
I'm satisfied with the game so far, especially since it's the third update. There are people who want the MC to have sex with all the lils right away, but If from now on, there's an update like Artemis or Ethernum (and some other really good games), I'll be a happy man.

Last edited:

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
Really?

You have to think about if you take the hand of a really beauty young lady or if you will slap her hand......?

Ask yourself what would you do in real life and which decision gives your more success to reach her heart (or pussy).....

It is only a game, try everything and have fun :cool:
Not what I meant but okay. I just got confused with the updates. I didn't know if I was playing to the end of episode 2 or 3. Not a whole lot of content but still good nonetheless.

Last edited:
Reactions: Griswold

Truvelo

Jul 16, 2017
this game is a really nice surprise, the characters are very interesting, the story gets more and more interesting with each scene but I really like the details in this game, there are quite a lot of them, other developers don't pay attention to them, but here it is different, good job (y)

4.70 star(s) 271 Votes