4.70 star(s) 271 Votes

albatare

May 4, 2017
Another one really ? We're gonna need a subforum or something for teenage romance simulators ..
Or at least exclude them from showing up when you sort games by ratings.
"Yep, that was a great slideshow, it lasted 10minutes, there was literally zero content, but I'm gonna give it a 5* review"

Last edited:

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
Another money milking game. Great renders and story but this update had what five mins of gameplay? I suggest you stay out of this one, or you'll get disappointed.
Yup, get used to it.

Milking MILF's is the going trend these days. Dev's know that players want to get right in to the MILF pussy as soon as possible and know how to milk it for all it's worth. Ms. Hill will be teased until chapter 55 when you'll maybe, finally be able to get her.

Reactions: BorgiaBou

Hovis1974

Apr 13, 2019
Planned: Animated, Dating Sim, Horror, Romance, PoV, Multiple endings, Anal sex, Creampie, Exhibitionism, Group sex, Handjob, Masturbation, Milf, Oral sex, Pregnancy, Sex Toys, Spanking, Stripping, Titfuck, Vaginal sex, Virgin, Voyeurism

PLEASE, For the Love of GOD.....Please

Bobbos

Jun 27, 2017
Sry, but wtf do some of you guys expect?
This game got its first release just this February and has so far gotten two updates with a pretty consistent development time.
And looking at the amount of Patreons it's pretty certain that whoever is developing this game is not doing it full time.
And milking? There is no such thing happening here, if you want to know what milking looks like take a look at Icstor.

sw00p

Jun 26, 2020
Great models, great renders, all in all a very promising game. The length of that update though was quite disappointing. I don't mind waiting longer if it means getting more than 10 minutes of gameplay with zero story progression

Reactions: VOYEUR

CoomerKing

Sup
Donor
Jan 8, 2018
The people complaining about content. Please use your brain. The person developing this does not do this full-time. This is a new project, expecting a lot of content when the person is not even working on the project full-time is, I'm sorry, but just braindead. If you want more content on the future releases, support the dev and make it happen. Don't cry here on this forum. If you have actual input about the project that isn't about the content, then that's obviously absolutely fine.

284de7c1158d0390634cc5354d3cc9d0.png

Stop fucking complaining about content, and use your fucking head, for the love of god.

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
This game got its first release just this February and has so far gotten two updates with a pretty consistent development time.
And looking at the amount of Patreons it's pretty certain that whoever is developing this game is not doing it full time.
And milking? There is no such thing happening here, if you want to know what milking looks like take a look at Icstor.
Those developers have left a bad taste in our mouths, so it's only natural to assume the worst.

Me? I completely agree with you. This developer seems to be working to the best of his abilities, even if updates are slow (Which is fine, quality over quantity)

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
Don't forget Gumdrop.

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Don't forget Gumdrop.
Gumdrop, in my personal opinion, is probably the worst. At least the other questionable developers have plenty of content under their belt before they start fleecing everybody.

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
It is really good, just a bit slow in getting content.
But if one does it alone in his free time, I guess that is to be expected. I will keep an eye on this every now and then. :)

Short review:
Girls are pretty - well except one. Different personalities too. The conversations feel "right".
Writing is solid, choices are there and not only pretend to be.

Reactions: PPLayer

w123t4

May 26, 2019
The story is quite good, shame it is not harem, just want to romance with both the twins at the same time. :cautious:

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
gotta admit AWESOME looking (F) models ... all of them ... but there is the crux -> it´s another one of those relation type game where you are "forced" to go with just one of them (in one case maybe 2?) ... so sad. There are already way to many for my tasting of this type of game out here. I dont need to name them ^^
Together with the teasing I cant see me playing this game - most likely I download the finished game once (if it gets finished and posted here) .... for the renders ;)

good luck Northpx - I hope you dont run out of steam

6/10 from my side - mainly for the awesome renders & girls but surly not for the game style :p;)

Reactions: Northpx

shubrate

Jul 28, 2020
Yup, get used to it.

Milking MILF's is the going trend these days. Dev's know that players want to get right in to the MILF pussy as soon as possible and know how to milk it for all it's worth. Ms. Hill will be teased until chapter 55 when you'll maybe, finally be able to get her.
This game will be abandoned way before that lol. You can see it from a miles distance. The dev's patrons will eventually be fed up with the slow updates, the dev will earn less money and that's that - abandoned. It happens with most games these days.

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Those developers have left a bad taste in our mouths, so it's only natural to assume the worst.

Me? I completely agree with you. This developer seems to be working to the best of his abilities, even if updates are slow (Which is fine, quality over quantity)
The updates aren't slow considering we have gotten like 3 updates since the game's initial release about 4 months ago. Seems more on the side of the actual content and story side of things.

4.70 star(s) 271 Votes