4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
I swear, with the quality of the renders and the models, if this wont be a harem game, its gonna be one hell of a time picking a LI.

Reactions: Northpx

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I really, really like this game which is why i am asking people to try and not leak it as long as possible. It's one of the most promising new games on this site but the Devs only have 187 people supporting them so far, it should be at least 3 times as much as that if i am honest.

So i am hoping we can only be a little bit more patient, hopefully more people join the patreon and we can secure the games longevity.

Thank you.

CoomerKing

Sup
Donor
Jan 8, 2018
Quite a flawed logic. It will only gain more supporters by leaking it. Leaking it will put it on the front page of latest updates of this website, which is a huge ad in itself. Leaking it won't decrease the amount of supporters, it will only increase it. Especially when the game is as good as this.

franzo

Sep 30, 2017
i agree with that especially when its new and you have to get alot more fans. later it maybe makes more sense to wait a bit when alot of pervs are waiting for the new update and they cant wait .. so they maybe will pay for it :WeSmart:

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Quite a flawed logic. It will only gain more supporters by leaking it. Leaking it will put it on the front page of latest updates of this website, which is a huge ad in itself. Leaking it won't decrease the amount of supporters, it will only increase it. Especially when the game is as good as this.
Not exactly. Today before the release they have less than 180 patrons. Few hours later after support they have 190. So, their support increase right after the release.

Also, there are patrons in the lowest tiers that can increase their tiers just tp get the update this month. Finally, these devs release the update for public after some time. So, no harm in respect their release schedule, and then give them a new boost when update become public and be showed in the lastest updates first page.

Reactions: allura404

CoomerKing

Sup
Donor
Jan 8, 2018
Not exactly. Today before the release they have less than 180 patrons. Few hours later after support they have 190. So, their support increase right after the release.

Also, there are patrons in the lowest tiers that can increase their tiers just tp get the update this month. Finally, these devs release the update for public after some time. So, no harm in respect their release schedule, and then give them a new boost when update become public and be showed in the lastest updates first page.
Those 10 people are the desperate people that couldn't wait for the release, and decided to get it themselves. Now imagine. These 10 people with the leak can increase to 100, then to 1000, then eventually transcend those numbers. This happens through leaking. This is how every game on this website grew, and that is the reason why they posted the game here in the first place. This website is a site to share releases. They knew what they were getting into. There is no reason to tell people not to leak it. If they want to leak it, let them. If they don't want to, they won't. It's simple.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
They knew what they were getting into. There is no reason to tell people not to leak it. If they want to leak it, let them. If they don't want to, they won't. It's simple.
I agree, i'm just saying that there is no problem in wait a little, for us and for the devs. Update probably will be leaked when become avaiable to the $6 tiers.

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
yeah, f95zone is the most effective way to gather supporters, I agree with your comment. However, the dev of the game hasn't made a decision that 'I won't share it with the public'. The game will be available to all kinds of public either now or in 10-20 days. If it is leaked early, they will miss the support of impatient people. Even if it comes out in 10-20 days, it will still be met with great interest. In other words, it will have the support of both the impatient people and the support of a large audience who want to support the game on f95zone forum. win win

Yes, I love this game, I sincerely want its supporters to increase, but I am neutral about it being leaked. Like you said, anyone can do what they want.

Ezes

Mar 12, 2021
is recommended? I saw the description and it seemed good to me along with its renders

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
There is nothing flawed about it, several developers have spoken about it. Timestamps devs recently spoke about it, every time their game gets leaked early they lose patreons instead of gain them. Even WWG the dev of Power Vaccum from your signature has spoken how how he loses subscribes if the game gets leaked very early on.

The game is gonna get leaked eventually, it will get on the front page eventually, but if that happens early on people dont have enough incentive to pay for it, if it gets delayed as much as possible then yes the games do gain more and more subs.

I know this is a pirate site, but if we want these games to actually survive we need to be a bit more patient than we are.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
I really, really like this game which is why i am asking people to try and not leak it as long as possible. It's one of the most promising new games on this site but the Devs only have 187 people supporting them so far, it should be at least 3 times as much as that if i am honest.

So i am hoping we can only be a little bit more patient, hopefully more people join the patreon and we can secure the games longevity.

Thank you.
I get what you're trying to say but that won't happen, people are too horny for stuff like that, not to mention that this is a piracy site and there are several of the kind out there.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I get what you're trying to say but that won't happen, people are too horny for stuff like that, not to mention that this is a piracy site and there are several of the kind out there.
I know, it's still worth a try. It's actually criminal that this game has below 200 subs... My concern is since more than 1 dev works on it, they will lose interest in it once it doesn't pick up enough steam... And despite being super promising game its off to a fairly slow start.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
I know, it's still worth a try. It's actually criminal that this game has below 200 subs... My concern is since more than 1 dev works on it, they will lose interest in it once it doesn't pick up enough steam... And despite being super promising game its off to a fairly slow start.
Agreed. I hope it gets more support, so far I think it's better than a lot of these watered down cliché games around here.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
this game has just started - having 150-200 patrons after few months only is quite good start,a start a few (normal) games had.
and this one will only grow in support, so personally i have no concerns of devs "losing interest because being unsupported".

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I really, really like this game which is why i am asking people to try and leak it as soon as possible.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
this game has just started - having 150-200 patrons after few months only is quite good start,a start a few (normal) games had.
and this one will only grow in support, so personally i have no concerns of devs "losing interest because being unsupported".
I am pretty sure the game hasn't gotten much of an increase in the last couple of updates, which is why i am concerned.

I know this is a pirate site, but the literal reality of things is the longer the leak gets delayed the more people support the game, the more people support the game the more effort gets put into it, the faster the releases get, etc... The problem is some people are too self centered and act like impatient little children.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I am pretty sure the game hasn't gotten much of an increase in the last couple of updates, which is why i am concerned.

I know this is a pirate site, but the literal reality of things is the longer the leak gets delayed the more people support the game, the more people support the game the more effort gets put into it, the faster the releases get, etc... The problem is some people are too self centered and act like impatient little children.
this game had only one (substantial) update after the initial release, two if we are counting the latest one (just being released), really not sure where are you finding "the last couple of updates...".
there are games where similar concern can be justified, imo, this game isnt one of those as for now everything goes peachy, so to speak...fingers crossed it continues that way for a long time.

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes