4.70 star(s) 271 Votes

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
this game had only one (substantial) update after the initial release, two if we are counting the latest one (just being released), really not sure where are you finding "the last couple of updates...".
there are games where similar concern can be justified, imo, this game isnt one of those as for now everything goes peachy, so to speak...fingers crossed it continues that way for a long time.
It had 2 updates since the release and i am basing it based on watching those numbers. Maybe my concerns are unjustified, it still doesn't change the fact that the longer people wait to leak the update the more patreon subs the devs get and vice versa. So it is in my interest and everyone elses to prolong that as long as possible, of course it doesn't matter now since it was leaked anyway now...

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Summer Heat [v0.3] [Naughty Fox Games] [OS@827MB, HQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 827MB
MyRepack-YAC size: 262MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC (Win) = / /

Tutorial on how to create MacOS build.

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :D

Last edited:

Griswold

May 24, 2019
Well, I am not sure what to say about the update. It is always easy to blame a developer and to say it was to short. I still love the game, but this update was more a collection of closeups und nice renders, but not really a game with decision-making content.
So, let´s wait two months and see which direction the developers will go.

Reactions: Northpx

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Game is good, but this is another blue ball update. Will wait for 5+ releases before subscribing to this again. With the current rate, we might see a ~kiss~ six updates in. I really dislike "stairway to heaven" progression to sex.

• Wow
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Ok yea the update wasn't big however it was still a great update IMO, it was also really nicely paced. I would hate it if the protagonist immediately started banging the girls, stuff like that honestly ruins the game for me. Sure you usually put one girl in the game that's more "slutty" than the rest so the MC bangs her quicker than others(i think that MILF with a car we met in the first release is meant to be that role), other than that i love actually developing a proper relationship with the other girls. Bree was especially adorable this episode i loved taking pictures of her, it speaks to the Devs talent that he can make a really sexy scene without actually involving any sex yet. Eve was also really cute if you tease her a bit. Sophie seems to be the one to have some nice moments next episode, can't wait.

Overall a great update IMO, it was short but it didn't take a long time for it to come out either and i have confidence in the Dev when it comes to building these girls as proper characters and writing scenes with them and the MC.

Once again i am glad i supported the game, it's a worthy investment. The girls are drop dead gorgeus and even small things like the way they look at the MC, their smiles and smirks, their gestures and movements feel so finely tuned and adorable.

mick8901

Nov 12, 2016
Hey guys, some time ago there was a similar game to this one. (summer camp, girls there, plenty of free roam, etc.) I forgot the name of it? Any help pls?

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
God, this game is indescribably good. I find peace while playing this game. The venue selection is great, the rendering quality is great, Sophie and Bree are very cute and sexy, Ms Hill is hot as hell, light music and sound effects suitable for the atmosphere are peaceful, the interface is simple and stylish, some small details are very nice.. It seems that there is an update every 2 months on average. Yeah, It wasn't a long update, but considering 2 months, the update has a satisfactory length for me. This game really deserves the best. The developer should continue on the way he knows. Good luck.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Can we all agree that this is one of the hottest type of shirt a girl can wear...

Like good god, it's literally better than being naked... I know Bree also wore a similar one in the previous updates. I have no idea why we dont see more of them in other games.

4.70 star(s) 271 Votes