4.70 star(s) 271 Votes

Burai

Oct 1, 2017
Played the game, probably my most anticipated game in a while. It's still early days, but I think the writing is solid at least compared to the more "popular" games I've played lately. I think this is a game to look out for in future updates

Reactions: VOYEUR
Dec 5, 2021
Really really looking forward to the development of this one!

The renders, character models, interface, graphic quality, and overall presentation are all top-notch. I really like the design of each of the LIs and I feel there's a lot of potential in each one. If there's one thing presentation-wise that I feel could be done even better it's that there's a noticeable lack of ambient music and sound. Silence can be an extremely effective device at building an atmosphere but right now there's a bit too much of it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have some other thoughts about the writing and plot progression but it wouldn't make sense to say them here before we get some more content and I can get a better picture of how the narrative is developing. Overall Summer Heat is definitely one of my most anticipated AVNs this year and I'm really hoping the devs keep up the great work.

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018
Last Status Update

Unlocked

Hello, everyone!
Hope you're all settled in for a cozy weekend. We've had a rather uneventful week, in the sense that there were no issues and everything went smoothly. Most of the "extra" work for Chapter 03 is done and now it's mostly coding and rendering left. We're aiming for an end of May / early June update.

Special render
The poll for the monthly render has ended and the winner is Ms. Hill. We'll publish her render at the end of the month! If you have any suggestions for the design, feel free to leave them in the comments below.

Here's what we did this week:
- 100 new renders
- Coding
- Alternative hairstyles

And here's a little Chapter 03 preview of Mia.

1652940633997.png

Best regards,
Robison & Npx

majdaddin

Nov 29, 2019
That's not right:

Code:
j "We're just taking art classes nearby."
Pretty damn good start! I had to disable the dream overlay stuff though. It didn't go away or something, so I commented the screens and restarted, and all was good.

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018

Unlocked

Hey, everyone!
Getting closer and closer to the next update. First off, let's answer the big question: update when? Well... we don't exactly know yet, and we don't want to announce a date until we're 100% confident. But we'll know more by next Friday!

Photography
The looming pressure of release dates aside, it's been business as usual for us this week. We've been playing around with our photography system, tweaking and seeing what works best. It started as sort of a mini game, but we've simplified it to fit better and not disrupt the gameplay. There hasn't been any photography yet, but it's a big planned part of Summer Heat and we intend to include plenty of it.

New gallery
We've redesigned the Gallery menu to accommodate a new "My Photos" section where you can view all the photos you've taken. We also made some changes to the other Gallery menus to make them more accessible. It was a bit... claustrophobic before.

Here's this week's progress:
- 90 new renders
- Gallery redesign
- Coding
- Backups

We'll have some previews out soon. Have a great weekend!

Best regards,
Robison & Npx

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018

Unlocked

The special wallpaper from the 50-Patron community goal, featuring Ms. Hill. The wallpaper is attached in 1080p and 1440p versions below. Hope you enjoy!

allura404

Nov 7, 2019

Unlocked

The special wallpaper from the 50-Patron community goal, featuring Ms. Hill. The wallpaper is attached in 1080p and 1440p versions below. Hope you enjoy!
OMFG, Ms. Hill looks incredible. sadly this is not a preview

Reactions: VOYEUR

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Dear god,
Please let there be a joint Sophie Bree route.
Signed, all men everywhere.
Hopefully you have to "work" for it and its not just handed to you, like both girls just being okay with sharing the MC in an instant, instead of having some sort of backlash first. I am still hoping for some cat fights for the MC aswell :sneaky: SH does seem to be a no harem game and I appreciate that, hopefully you can romance the whole bunch but have consequences if you're too greedy.

Here's what we did this week:
- 100 new renders
- Coding
- Alternative hairstyles
Does this mean we're gonna have less ponytails for all the girls? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: lathiel and Havik79

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Oh yeah earning it is fine with me, they just seem good together, and hot.

skater555

Feb 22, 2021
This game is so exciting! Haven't played CH2 yet, but im sure it will be very good, i really look forward to see what will happen further on, CH3 around the corner hell yeah :D

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018

Unlocked

Hey, everyone!
We're entering the final stage of production. Renders and coding are roughly 95% done, so the upcoming week will be spent wrapping up the final scene and fixing render mistakes. After that, it's time for polishing and playtesting, and... that's it! We'll announce the release dates in a public status update next week.

Sound Design
Much of this week was dedicated to sounds. We want Summer Heat to be immersive so a lot of time is spent building the soundscape to make it feel like you're really there. So far, Chapter 03 has almost 50 new sound effects, plus music and ambience.

One final preview of Chapter 03, and this time Eve gets the spotlight.

Have a nice weekend!
Robison & Npx

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
I am excited, tho the chapters are very small and when we start getting into it, it ends :( its the only downside for this project so far.

4.70 star(s) 271 Votes