4.70 star(s) 271 Votes

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Planned: Animated, Dating Sim, Horror, Romance, PoV, Multiple endings, Anal sex, Creampie, Exhibitionism, Group sex, Handjob, Masturbation, Milf, Oral sex, Pregnancy, Sex Toys, Spanking, Stripping, Titfuck, Vaginal sex, Virgin, Voyeurism
Really interested in the Horror tag. Of course I'm interested in the sex tags too and I hope this one doesn't turn into a blueballer, but what would be the Horror approach? Slasher? Eldritch horrors? Zombies?

Last edited:

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
Really interested in the Horror tag. Of course I'm interested in the sex tags too and I hope this one doesn't turn into a bluballer, but what would be the Horror approach? Slasher? Eldritch horrors? Zombies?
I could definitely seem them going the slasher route with Mr. Miller being the antagonist. Something is definitely off with him.

Mar 19, 2021
Isn't there any chapter 2 for this game? The game ends abruptly when Mr. Mill pushes you out of the house but in gallery, there are still images left to unlock for chapter 2.

Buki

May 6, 2017
Isn't there any chapter 2 for this game? The game ends abruptly when Mr. Mill pushes you out of the house but in gallery, there are still images left to unlock for chapter 2.
Yes, the chapter ends that way. And open the gallery through the dialogues in the Amber app and in the store.

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
Just finished playing the game and I am enjoying it a lot :3 I can't wait for more! I do like the color option for your MC's name. I thought changing the handwriting would change all of the text, but it just changes your MC's name font. I found two mistakes and they are on the same scene.

It shows the Clerk as the one who is talking, but it should be your MC. When she says "cool, cool. We don't get a lot of strangers around here" it doesn't show her talking but the MC.

SH1-1.jpg

Reactions: Northpx

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
4.70 star(s) 271 Votes