4.70 star(s) 271 Votes

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
I like this game so far, tho I'd love to have less interactions with Miller, don't know what that feckers problem is but he seems to have something against the MC.. or everyone lol. But with the ending of episode 2 I really hope the MC knock his ass out come episode 3, that fall seemed hard but this MC is kind of a stuttering bitch so I don't actually see him standing up for himself anytime soon (sad face) but other than that I'm liking this game so far.

spsp24

Jul 12, 2020
Agree with most of the comments here, this game offers a very promising start!
And, yes, Mia and Sophie are the best! (although Bree is also pretty nice) Since I crave brunettes (and redheads to a lesser extend) above blondes the main LI's seem to cater to my tastes nicely ;)

I do not care much for the whole ms. Hill roleplaying thing but it is a kink I can live with........

• Love
Reactions: VOYEUR and Aristos

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
And, yes, Mia and Sophie are the best! (although Bree is also pretty nice) Since I crave brunettes (and redheads to a lesser extend) above blondes the main LI's seem to cater to my tastes nicely ;)
The twin brother I never had :cry:

Reactions: spsp24

zecon

Jun 2, 2017
We'll get there, eventually. :D

Oh man ... i fucking love your game ! what a gorgeous/lovely female characters ! (Sophie is my favorite :love:)

Personally , i don't care sexual content and sure yo get there (eventually) as u said , i just wish each update had a little more content .

Good luck ! and i'm looking forward to see more , much more about your work

BigPaul

Modder
Oct 9, 2017
When I want to select in the Ember App
I am looking for woman/man the mouse arrow always jumps to man is this intentional or a bug?

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Incidentally I seem to have found the perfect stopping point in my first playthrough, so the introduction was quite long for me. When I picked it up again a day later I was just shoved out onto the patio and the update ended.

My first impression was very positive. Seeing the planned horror the game gave me certain vibes (and no, it was not the three initials of a certain frat on a college campus everybody knows on this page) - let's just say I am waiting for the storm to hit and the flood warning and the psychopaths running around that may incarcerate some of the characters. (And I hope that this one will get finished in time. ;) )

I appreciate the effort the two devs put into pimping up the same old, same old backgrounds like the shop (No Purpose Flour, LOL) and I am looking forward to where this is going and the fun to have with the girls. Of course Miller is an easy to hate character, but I have a feeling that his story will be deeper than we may anticipate. So I won't hold his obnoxiousness and the chapter break against him and play along respectfully, for now.

Random observations:

- Bree and Sophie are really cute.
- Seems that the alternative angle feature serves no real purpose for now - I suspect that comes into play for the sex scenes and maybe the gallery.
- I only found three pics and have no clue where the others are. For me, it would make the most sense to restrict them to freeroam events only (and no shenanigans like having to scan a QR with your real mobile to get a pic, please. Never would have thought of that.)
- Immediately picked up on the "Ember Bug". Tried to cancel out by backtracking and was thus surprised when Mike made the gay comment.
- Speaking of Ember, really LOL'ed about the obvious scammer interaction on the app.
- Helen has a way cuter Ember pic than her model. I like her though, even though she may not be for everyone. It's the little things like the continuous THUDs on the stairs after you offer to help her with her luggage and she declines.

Looking forward to where this is going and all the best to the devs.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
I like this game so far, tho I'd love to have less interactions with Miller, don't know what that feckers problem is but he seems to have something against the MC.. or everyone lol. But with the ending of episode 2 I really hope the MC knock his ass out come episode 3, that fall seemed hard but this MC is kind of a stuttering bitch so I don't actually see him standing up for himself anytime soon (sad face) but other than that I'm liking this game so far.
I thought overall he came off as confident enough, he wasn't like some dork throughout the entire gameplay, maybe the forwardness of the girls is what caught him off guard. I agree about Miller, if I had it my way they'd be a "Bitch slap Miller" function in the game for the near future. It's lame how he's giving him a pep talk on how to get the ladies attention then, shoves the guy to the outside knowing that it would make him look like a fool in front of the girls.

Reactions: Before I Forget

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
I thought overall he came off as confident enough, he wasn't like some dork throughout the entire gameplay, maybe the forwardness of the girls is what caught him off guard. I agree about Miller, if I had it my way they'd be a "Bitch slap Miller" function in the game for the near future. It's lame how he's giving him a pep talk on how to get the ladies attention then, shoves the guy to the outside knowing that it would make him look like a fool in front of the girls.
I think that was the point of that shove, Miller obviously doesn't give a shit about the MC getting the girls, he just wanted to embarrass him but made it look as if tho he was trying to help him, classic Ahole move honestly. I'm sure there will be a reason for his dickish behavior but an asswhiping is long over due regardless.

About the MC, perhaps you're right, maybe the girls forwardnes is what caused him to stutter a bit at times but honestly I've seen so many games with bitch ass MCs I hope this one won't be one of em. I don't care really if he acts like a Chad with the girls or not that's not my concern, I just want him to be able to stand up for himself and not take anyone's BS(I'm looking at you Miller)

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
I think that was the point of that shove, Miller obviously doesn't give a shit about the MC getting the girls, he just wanted to embarrass him but made it look as if tho he was trying to help him, classic Ahole move honestly. I'm sure there will be a reason for his dickish behavior but an asswhiping is long over due regardless.

About the MC, perhaps you're right, maybe the girls forwardnes is what caused him to stutter a bit at times but honestly I've seen so many games with bitch ass MCs I hope this one won't be one of em. I don't care really if he acts like a Chad with the girls or not that's not my concern, I just want him to be able to stand up for himself and not take anyone's BS(I'm looking at you Miller)
I'm sure he's gonna get fed up and unload on Miller, the question is when.

4.70 star(s) 271 Votes