4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I'm more interested in why you mute it? To play in silence, with your own music, or because in general it's bad in those AVN (the same overused free tracks)?

Reactions: Don Sucio

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
I'm more interested in why you mute it? To play in silence, with your own music, or because in general it's bad in those AVN (the same overused free tracks)?
I always mute because of a combination of: Other people in the house, not my style of music and potentially cringe sounds, listening to my own music/youtube vids/an audiobook while playing. Muting all is literally the first thing I do when opening a game for the first time.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I always mute because of a combination of: Other people in the house, not my style of music and potentially cringe sounds, listening to my own music/youtube vids/an audiobook while playing. Muting all is literally the first thing I do when opening a game for the first time.
Makes sense. When i have people in my house i just turn down the volume to its minimum, but always a little for hear it a bit.

Reactions: Penkovsky

Sweet Force

May 18, 2017
Wtf? Why only Mia has a topless photo in a special month? Everyone else looks almost decent.
The Devs posted a nice rule, in each month's special renders, women will only show what has already been shown within the story, like Mia in last year's update had a topless scene, she is the only one who can appear showing nipples in special renders, under that rule it is logical to think that in this update that arrives in September approximately within the story more topless of other girls occur.

"Wrong"

Formerly 'My cum is white as snow'
Jun 10, 2022
The Devs posted a nice rule, in each month's special renders, women will only show what has already been shown within the story, like Mia in last year's update had a topless scene, she is the only one who can appear showing nipples in special renders, under that rule it is logical to think that in this update that arrives in September approximately within the story more topless of other girls occur.
An interesting rule ...

Reactions: Sweet Force
4.70 star(s) 273 Votes