4.70 star(s) 272 Votes

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
You never did? :BootyTime:

We know it's accurate because it's the model itself in game, but the MC in the story doesn't know it
Kind of makes me want a different body model for a dream sequence, so when you actually do get to see her (whoever she is) naked for real, you can see how wrong the MC's imagination was! I think I might have come across that in a game before, but I could be making it up.

Reactions: Sweet Force

Sweet Force

May 18, 2017
Its pretty common among self respecting devs and one I wholeheartedly agree, nothing kills my excitement of pursing a girl and finally getting that first scene more than the fact that you already seen it all in custom render sets and what if scenes.

I kinda count dreams as well here, MC never seen them naked, but somehow manages to accurately imagine their private parts :cautious: :Kappa:
View attachment 3792466
MC in a dream with Sophie predicting with surgical accuracy the location of 2 moles that were always covered by her bikini hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: Milton749

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Kind of makes me want a different body model for a dream sequence, so when you actually do get to see her (whoever she is) naked for real, you can see how wrong the MC's imagination was! I think I might have come across that in a game before, but I could be making it up.
You may be thinking of
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I personally dislike dream sequences all together when it's only to add lewd scenes to a game with no lewds, if devs are planning slowburn main LIs then they should either commit to it, if players don't like it then tough shit, other games have proven that slowburns with no early lewds still attract a good following, or they should do what this game has done and brought in side girls who can have early lewds while the slowburn with the main LIs builds.

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
You may be thinking of
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I personally dislike dream sequences all together when it's only to add lewd scenes to a game with no lewds, if devs are planning slowburn main LIs then they should either commit to it, if players don't like it then tough shit, other games have proven that slowburns with no early lewds still attract a good following, or they should do what this game has done and brought in side girls who can have early lewds while the slowburn with the main LIs builds.
No, definitely wasn't that one, I can't even remember that in a dream sequence and thought for a moment you were telling me the later scene (bed fort?) was a dream!

Agree with what you say there, and I don't mind a slow burn if the story is good enough to hold it and the LIs good enough to keep your anticipation. This one, so far, has the LIs part 100%, I need more time to see about the story, if it ends up being slow burn with the main group.

4.70 star(s) 272 Votes