4.70 star(s) 271 Votes

Sweet Force

May 18, 2017
Leaving aside the most common topic of this thread (please don't delete my message :cry:), this week in the devlog it is mentioned that our protagonist will give 2 kisses, we can try to guess who are the lucky ones to be able to taste the sweet and freckled lips of our MC, to me it's pretty obvious, he's going to kiss Helen and Miller.:cool:
Now speaking seriously, for me he will kiss Bree because she is the favorite, and Eve because she was mentioned in several devlogs and it seems like she has a great scene, I rule out Sophie because she already had her kiss, Mia because she already had more than a kiss, and Kate because it will only happen on a night where MC gets drunk with her.

Place your bets, first prize is a pig without a leg, second prize is a pig's leg.

Last edited:

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Leaving aside the most common topic of this thread (please don't delete my message :cry:), this week in the devlog it is mentioned that our protagonist will give 2 kisses, we can try to guess who are the lucky ones to be able to taste the sweet and freckled lips of our MC, to me it's pretty obvious, he's going to kiss Helen and Miller.:cool:Now speaking seriously, for me he will kiss Bree because she is the favorite, and Eve because she was mentioned in several devlogs and it seems like she has a great scene, I rule out Sophie because she already had her kiss, Mia because she already had more than a kiss, and Kate because it will only happen on a night where MC gets drunk with her.

Place your bets, first prize is a pig without a leg, second prize is a pig's leg.
Jesus Christ,almost a year waiting to get two kisses.. :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Huge-Balls-South-Park.gif

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
Now speaking seriously, for me he will kiss Bree because she is the favorite, and Eve because she was mentioned in several devlogs and it seems like she has a great scene, I rule out Sophie because she already had her kiss, Mia because she already had more than a kiss, and Kate because it will only happen on a night where MC gets drunk with her.

Bree has already been kissed too, if you're excluding Sophie for that, then Bree should be excluded too.
Despite everything Mia has done, she still hasn't been kissed, so I'm going to bet it will be her and Eve, but I hope it's Kate and Eve.

000.png

Sweet Force

May 18, 2017
Bree has already been kissed too, if you're excluding Sophie for that, then Bree should be excluded too.
Despite everything Mia has done, she still hasn't been kissed, so I'm going to bet it will be her and Eve, but I hope it's Kate and Eve.

View attachment 3780770
Sorry, I cheated and I must admit that I remembered that kiss with Bree while I was writing the candidates :LOL:, I just considered it a "quick" kiss because of the situation, while the kiss with Sophie was "The kiss in the pool", Kate and Eve would be my second option.

If they are the two kissed by Mc, you have won the pig without a leg.

• Haha
Reactions: Milton749

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
This week we've mostly been waiting for renders and animation frames to come out of the oven.
This is disappointing to see and exactly why I suggested that they get all renders and animations in the queue before doing a quality assurance pass (which they did a month ago). I'm assuming they have a machine dedicated for renders and one for work. Their goal should be to have the render farm always chugging and then start QA and polishing. I think they could improve their work flow and use their time more wisely.

I'm genuinely happy to see them adding more sound effects, though. I really like them and I think it adds a lot to the atmosphere of the game.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I downloaded it without thinking and was completely immersed in it. After playing the game... I fell into frustration after seeing the predictions for the update day.
the first thing first - congrats on your first post after 6+years!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
now the second main thing - didnt you really bother to check release date of the actual game-version before playing it and getting frustrated afterwards? :LUL:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: _Gaalec_

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
4.70 star(s) 271 Votes