• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.70 star(s) 263 Votes

xfam0us

Mar 23, 2018
9/10 update, would be nice if you could have more dom options with jenni, otherwise it would be 10/10 for me

sadly now we have to wait for next update, hope it doesnt take as long and good luck :D

The Offbeat

Dec 18, 2022
I liked the update, but honestly. The strip club bits felt a bit hamfisted. Honestly not very interested in the random sidechicks we find there, compared to the ones we have back at the house that give us actual development, if that makes any sense.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
Did we play the same update, because the MC in this game is a vegetable who does whatever the plot demands at any given moment.

Seriously, this update sucked from a coherent story point of view. The pace is glacial, but now the MC completely ignores whatever interest we showed any of the girls at camp so he can ditch them for a road trip with a guy he supposedly hates for no reason whatsoever. When his destination turns out to be a strip club, the MC spends the next half hour or my time getting drunk as a skunk because he has no willower or goals of his own. I assume we wound up in this quagmire out of a misguided attempt to inject some sex and plot points into the game, but wow was the price not worth it. :mad:

Look, I liked Bree and Sophia, and Mia and Eve had potential. But the game couldn't slow walk their development any harder if it lashed itself to an army of elderly snails. The last thing I wanted was a gratuitous interlude that made the MC look like a complete idiot. The game has going for it are the gorgeous visuals, and there's a nice sense of zen on the occasions when the MC sparks a little chemistry with a girl during their ponderous conversations. But I'm sorry, that's not enough if I have to sit through this much railroading to get there.

I really can't get over what a *disaster* that strip club sequence was.
i'm currently just started playing the latest update. Will get back to your post.

yeah this game has great visuals, the characters looks "realistic", definitely top tier.

thebowkid

Mar 12, 2018
Man, that was way too short... Half the update felt like I was talking and hanging out with Miller... Top 5 renders in a game, but honestly if the next update will take another year might as well just forget this exists since this looks to be going a crawling pace with so many girls and many more introduced in this update.

Also, I had a greyed-out option with Ms. Hill in the closet scene, is there a way to trigger it or just there to tease?

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Man, that was way too short... Half the update felt like I was talking and hanging out with Miller... Top 5 renders in a game, but honestly if the next update will take another year might as well just forget this exists since this looks to be going a crawling pace with so many girls and many more introduced in this update.

Also, I had a greyed-out option with Ms. Hill in the closet scene, is there a way to trigger it or just there to tease?
tell her you are at camp to get laid

Reactions: thebowkid

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
I always feel bad playing updates to these games when they leak quickly
Especially when the devs ask people not to

But I get serious FOMO when I see games I play have been updated

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
The update is great quality and enough content for everyone. My only complain is about how packed day 1 is, one moment you're fucking bitches at the Club and the next you're fooling around with several girls at home. You can spread the content into 3 or 4 days without extra renders, just a screen with Next Day and that is.

Perished

Dec 9, 2022
Wow, dev picked up the pace didn't he? It was so chill in first 4 chapters and now it is on. I know this is a good game when I feel like an ass for not going solo Mia. Great game.

Reactions: Northpx and mitjo

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
A very small update. We've been waiting for this for a year. But I'm glad about the scene with Eva. I don't know if I'll live to see the next update. Thank you at least for that

Reactions: Northpx
4.70 star(s) 263 Votes