4.70 star(s) 271 Votes

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
Yes, Sophie is actually a fan favorite but my favorites are Ms.Hill, Her sister Cass, Bree & Mia.
Mia has always been at the top of my list (alongside Bree). This update was honestly painful to play through, especially when you flip to her view when kissing Sophie. She's so in love with the MC that she's willing to give up a monogamous relationship with him if means she gets to be closer.

Honestly, not pursuing each of the LIs is gut wrenching when you realize that the reason they latch onto the MC is due to some kind of trauma (aside from Mia, she's always loved him). Even the MC has some trauma he's dealing with as he watches his father toss him aside in favor of his new family. This whole story is just one big clusterfuck of intense emotions.

Plottwist98

Sep 24, 2021
Mia has always been at the top of my list (alongside Bree). This update was honestly painful to play through, especially when you flip to her view when kissing Sophie. She's so in love with the MC that she's willing to give up a monogamous relationship with him if means she gets to be closer.

Honestly, not pursuing each of the LIs is gut wrenching when you realize that the reason they latch onto the MC is due to some kind of trauma (aside from Mia, she's always loved him). Even the MC has some trauma he's dealing with as he watches his father toss him aside in favor of his new family. This whole story is just one big clusterfuck of intense emotions.
Sophie was never my favorite girl (I didn't even consider romance her) but during that scene in the pool things happened in such a way that I couldn't help but get involved with her (no strings atached, u know), And i really regretted everything when i flip to the Mia in the window, that scene was very painful to witness, I felt like crap.

Reactions: slick97

darkktp

Dec 28, 2019
Sophie was never my favorite girl (I didn't even consider romance her) but during that scene in the pool things happened in such a way that I couldn't help but get involved with her (no strings atached, u know), And i really regretted everything when i flip to the Mia in the window, that scene was very painful to witness, I felt like crap.
I dont think you have to choose much here, it seems the game pretty much going for open harem option. I personally would choose to see as much content as possible. Unless the game made an unavoidable conflict, but until now nothing much of sort.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Plottwist98

Plottwist98

Sep 24, 2021
I dont think you have to choose much here, it seems the game pretty much going for open harem option. I personally would choose to see as much content as possible. Unless the game made an unavoidable conflict, but until now nothing much of sort.
I know I don't have to choose, it doesn't change the fact that I felt really bad for her.

Reactions: shitass1001

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
crimsonoon Are you still around, buddy?
Do you think you could find a moment to update your Tier List with the new girls, please? :)
Sorry to hijack, hope you find it serviceable enough :Kappa:
Since seems popular right now, here is a tier list with the 0.5 characters included

Most of the images are from this update and I didn't have time to light them up, hope you can still see whos who :LUL:

ReoNa_MK

May 14, 2020
Feel bad for Mia, she's clearly loves MC and want a proper relationship with him but he doesn't seem to feel the same way.
Now she's settling for a sex friend or friend with benifits typa relationship. Mia isn't my fav girl or anything (I mean no one's better than Bree c'mon) but I find it a bit sad.

artaxbg

Jul 26, 2020
Hello everyone, after i installed WT mod i receive this error. Any suggestions?

```
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/1mod.rpy", line 17: the hover_sound keyword argument was not given a value.
textbutton ("%s {color=#33ff33}(%s){/color}" % (i.caption, i.kwargs["wt"]) if persistent.wt and i.kwargs.get('wt') else i.caption) action i.action hover_sound
^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 580: the value keyword argument was not given a value.
input value :
^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 8.1.2.23090503
Mon Oct 16 09:38:22 2023
```

Last edited:

hanumania

Jul 12, 2023
I really need to know what happens in the next episode of Salami Street. pls post

PS Some truly excellent writing here fellas (the game that is). Actually beautiful characters based on a non-sociopathic understanding of women while still providing for hetero male desire and fantasy. this is not easy to do, judging from all the mannequin misery simulator shit on this site. Find myself wanting to explore different paths and form "relationships" with these ladies. well done.

Last edited:
Reactions: Northpx
4.70 star(s) 271 Votes