4.70 star(s) 271 Votes

dotritch

Apr 23, 2019
Spooky ending in this chapter. I do hope the author goes deep with it and not just a slight touch to give some scary moments. Another thing to note is that, aside from Eternum and BaDIK, I don't think I have seen such a well-rounded cast of LIs. Bree used to be my clear favourite, but not I'm not so sure with Sophie and Mia in this chapter. Great chapter all around and looking forward for the next chapter.

Kronicza7x

Aug 9, 2018
Great update but the game probably never would be finished with how much time one update takes.
Who's to say they wont cut it into parts? When they first started the updates were shorter but there wasn't a lot of content but now there is plently. And I ususally just play the game over.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
So, we waited all this time for an update, only to have even MORE characters and places added (the entire bar scene is a waste of time and development). The game had quite enough already. What this means is that most likely it will be years and years, or never, before this game has anything of substance happen storywise or even be finished. Too many characters means too much side activities and not a focus on the main story and characters. This is a huge problem with renpy devs, they simply have too many characters. 75% of all renpy devs never finish their game, and this is part of the reason why. You wait months or even way longer for an update, only to get side activities. It's utter nonsense. This game has promise, but has now fallen to the same redundant overbloated unfocused crap most all other games do now. Sad to see. Get back to focusing on the main story and forget everything else.

Last edited:

Kirel

Mar 18, 2018
So, we waited all this time for an update, only to have even MORE characters and places added (the entire bar scene is a waste of time and development). The game had quite enough already. What this means is that most likely it will be years and years, or never, before this game has anything of substance happen storywise or even be finished. Too many characters means too much side activities and not a focus on the main story and characters. This is a huge problem with renpy devs, they simply have too many characters. 75% of all renpy devs never finish their game, and this is part of the reason why. You wait months or ever way longer for an update, only to get side activities. It's utter nonsense. This game has promise, but has now fallen to the same redundant overbloated unfocused crap most all other games do now. Sad to see. Get back to focusing on the main story and forget everything else.
Devs have already said that the next update will focus on the main girls. And they are targeting 3-4 months, instead of the 11 months it took to get Chapter 5 out.

Kronicza7x

Aug 9, 2018
So, we waited all this time for an update, only to have even MORE characters and places added (the entire bar scene is a waste of time and development). The game had quite enough already. What this means is that most likely it will be years and years, or never, before this game has anything of substance happen storywise or even be finished. Too many characters means too much side activities and not a focus on the main story and characters. This is a huge problem with renpy devs, they simply have too many characters. 75% of all renpy devs never finish their game, and this is part of the reason why. You wait months or ever way longer for an update, only to get side activities. It's utter nonsense. This game has promise, but has now fallen to the same redundant overbloated unfocused crap most all other games do now. Sad to see. Get back to focusing on the main story and forget everything else.

You guys act like babies here, those scenes at the club and the people they meet will eventually lead to something. Maybe start thinking of the bigger picture.

4.70 star(s) 271 Votes