4.70 star(s) 271 Votes

starkj

May 17, 2022
Okay, if it was posted early then my thread search strings sucks. How do you get the Chapter 2 Day Dream scene? Is it from the introduction game they all play? I have tried various combinations and still just get a normal scenes of what each character likes to do.

Thanks.

View attachment 3010656
That's a dream about Ms.Hill.

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
who knows more visual novels where there are goth girls like Eva. Sorry that this may not be the topic of the thread. I would be grateful if you help

darkktp

Dec 28, 2019
my-image (2).png
1#Ms.Hill : HOT Mommy curvy MILF
2#Bree : best looking Girl
3#Sophia : Best smile
4#Mia : She's a sweetheart
5#Eve : Hot, but edgy
6#Becca : second Hottest girl
7#Livia : Hot Lips
8#Lynnx : WHAT a BODY
9#Cassandra : second MILF
10#Jenni : Big Slut
11#Rainbow : Voluptuous
12#Jogger : Little Slut
13#Hannah : seems nice
14#Lainey : too dark
15#Nina : Mid
16#Blair : Blair witch
17#Helen : Frog

mitjo

Sep 10, 2018
Finished the update.

1. Damn, the graphics quality achieved by Naughty Fox is off the charts. When you're in the pool, not only does everyone get wet, but you also get little ripples in the water. A lot of games have upped their game since 0.4 came out, but Summer Heat is still up there. My only nitpick is Jenni's hair. She's got some loose hair in front of her ears that refuses to obey gravity.
2. The pacing feels a little off. I feel like the devs have misjudged the scope of their game:
  • on one hand, we've got five potential LIs to woo;
  • on the other hand, there's a bunch of stuff going on about the club (why is a former honest cop like Miller spending time in an underground gambling den?) and the abandoned school;
  • the devs can't drop the visual fidelity of the game, so the interval between the updates is very long;
  • because the interval between the updates is so long, they want to have a scene with every girl;
  • because they understand that no one will wait five more years for a sex scene with one of the LIs, they had to bump everyone's horniness up:
It's still the first day, and Sophie is already in love with you, Eve wants to watch you come, Bree wants *you* to watch her come and Mia, seeing some of this, realizes she has to up her ante and just straight out blows you before anyone else dares anything comparable. At least the MC has a shower between her and Jenni.

Amusingly enough, I can understand Jenni, since she's not exactly spoiled for choice, and I can understand Mia, who's so desperately in love with the MC she'd probably go down on other girls after he's done with them if he told her to. But everyone else has no reason to fall for him so quickly other than the game taking so long to develop.
very intelligently put. I think you've hit the nail in the head.

Reactions: throwing746

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
View attachment 3010881
1#Ms.Hill : HOT Mommy curvy MILF
2#Bree : best looking Girl
3#Sophia : Best smile
4#Mia : She's a sweetheart
5#Eve : Hot, but edgy
6#Becca : second Hottest girl
7#Livia : Hot Lips
8#Lynnx : WHAT a BODY
9#Cassandra : second MILF
10#Jenni : Big Slut
11#Rainbow : Voluptuous
12#Jogger : Little Slut
13#Hannah : seems nice
14#Lainey : too dark
15#Nina : Mid
16#Blair : Blair witch
17#Helen : Frog
You forgot best tits category, I would say after that update, Mia’s tits are still fresh in my dirty mind :love:
Now best ass category, that’s a tough one, there’s so many good choices out there

Reactions: darkktp

newteam

Oct 16, 2023
is there a way to auto read/forward?
no and it's fucking annoying. i had a quick look at the game files but couldn't find an options.rpy file to edit. if anyone knows how to enable it, it would be appreciated, at least for future updates.
devs i need two hands + it's just annoying, enable that shit

Reactions: Neyragrat tsaL

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
no and it's fucking annoying. i had a quick look at the game files but couldn't find an options.rpy file to edit. if anyone knows how to enable it, it would be appreciated, at least for future updates.
devs i need two hands + it's just annoying, enable that shit
This adds an auto-forward button to the bottom of the screen ("A").
Haven't tested it though, might break shit.

EDIT: If it does break something, just use something like autohotkey to send space keys or clicks to the window every couple seconds.

Last edited:

Regularus

Apr 2, 2019
2. The pacing feels a little off. I feel like the devs have misjudged the scope of their game:
  • on the other hand, there's a bunch of stuff going on about the club (why is a former honest cop like Miller spending time in an underground gambling den?) and the abandoned school;
  • the devs can't drop the visual fidelity of the game, so the interval between the updates is very long;
  • because the interval between the updates is so long, they want to have a scene with every girl;
  • because they understand that no one will wait five more years for a sex scene with one of the LIs, they had to bump everyone's horniness up:
It's still the first day, and Sophie is already in love with you, Eve wants to watch you come, Bree wants *you* to watch her come and Mia, seeing some of this, realizes she has to up her ante and just straight out blows you before anyone else dares anything comparable. At least the MC has a shower between her and Jenni.
I agree completely that the pacing feels very off, all the LI relationships progression and the events building up when you are playing feel that it happens within a week (especially from the LI that were initially curious about the MC, then in flirting phase, then in seduction play etc... then ready to nearly marry him :D ) , but in the story it's set as if it was only 1 day. And that is not making much believable sense.

I think that could be easily fixed by some added "timeskip" text (like "a day later" or whatever else) in-between important events or each LI relationship progression milestone to make it as if some more believable amount of time happened between each major steps.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Finished the update.

1. Damn, the graphics quality achieved by Naughty Fox is off the charts. When you're in the pool, not only does everyone get wet, but you also get little ripples in the water. A lot of games have upped their game since 0.4 came out, but Summer Heat is still up there. My only nitpick is Jenni's hair. She's got some loose hair in front of her ears that refuses to obey gravity.

Amusingly enough, I can understand Jenni, since she's not exactly spoiled for choice, and I can understand Mia, who's so desperately in love with the MC she'd probably go down on other girls after he's done with them if he told her to. But everyone else has no reason to fall for him so quickly other than the game taking so long to develop.
Sophie and Bree come straight from an all girls school to summer camp. Bree likes sports and has a high libido like most sportmen/women. Sophie dream is to start a family. As for Eve, she comes from a dysfunctional family it seems. The MC is giving her attention and care, the things she craves more due to her background. They're high schoolers , hormones everywhere.
Now combine that with the options they have in the summer camp, you do the math.

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
play right now my "manwhore" path, know harem is not planned but groupsex.
am now too lazy to search, but has the dev team said what combinations are planned?:unsure:

4.70 star(s) 271 Votes