4.70 star(s) 271 Votes

Cirilla1253

Mar 24, 2019
I cant keep my mind from the fact that this whole shit happened in less than 24 hours. Been bugging me while playing. I just cant. I had to post. Will probably haunt my dreams too when I close my eyes tonight.
Agreed :LOL: I mean, it seems too absurd even for a dream... I guess MC might have time control powers to make his day go on for 52 hours XD

DatGuy20

Jul 14, 2017
I'm sorry that isn't your tastes. If you want another game thats purely for sex. Find a different game. I'm not the type of guy that likes romance either but I have an open mind. My girl is a bookworm and I met her when I was studying for my econ exam. I approached her since we were in the same class. Long story short, were engaged. Maybe you don't have that type of love in your and I hope you do one day. Romance isn't for everyone trust me, romance books/novels aren't for me but I keep an open mind especially if it's heavy on story than sex. Makes you connect with certain characters better(I had a sophie-like love interest in high school and decided to break up, since we decided to go to different colleges. Me: Oklahoma, her: Syracuse.) which is why I love heavy story games more than pure sex games.
Bro in this game all the girls want your dick within a day and all the story happens within 1 day. Why are we pretending like this is some narrative focused game that is heavily focused on pushing the narrative? If anything they need to focus more on the narrative and stop trying to pack as many scenes as they can in as little time as possible.

Mr. NoNose

Nov 12, 2021
For those of you with some history with this game, how long did it take for this release to drop since v4.0?

peteratf

May 15, 2023
a question pertaining to this vn and other vn in general. if there is no auto-foward then are you just sol? or is there some tinkering i can do to make it work.

if im not mistaking lust theory doesnt originally have auto-foward but was included as a feature with the mod. wonder what i gotta do to put that sort of thing in. i usually auto - skip any games that dont feature it but damn i wanna finish this one haha. or maybe its cause im on linux it just doesnt work sometimes

Kronicza7x

Aug 9, 2018
a question pertaining to this vn and other vn in general. if there is no auto-foward then are you just sol? or is there some tinkering i can do to make it work.

if im not mistaking lust theory doesnt originally have auto-foward but was included as a feature with the mod. wonder what i gotta do to put that sort of thing in. i usually auto - skip any games that dont feature it but damn i wanna finish this one haha. or maybe its cause im on linux it just doesnt work sometimes
Do you mean the tab key or ctrl key?

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
You guys act like babies here, those scenes at the club and the people they meet will eventually lead to something. Maybe start thinking of the bigger picture.
Who is "you guys"? Having an opinion makes someone a baby now?

The bigger picture? You mean too many characters and side activities that make the game longer to developed (which gives the dev more money from patreon subs) and less focused? There already was enough characters in the game before the bar scene added two more. There are now 17 women in the game. 19 characters. I don't care WHAT it "leads up to", it's NOT focused. It's just going to be more content, which means more updates and length of development time, to milk the game for more money and end up Abandoned in two years because the dev made too much side crap and didn't focus on the main story. This is what happens to 75% of ALL renpy games. Imo a renpy game should have a two year FOCUSED dev cycle, anything after that the dev gets burned out, life changes, or just moves on.

And maybe if the dev would cut the conversations in half things would go quicker as well. Some of these conversations go on and on and on. I end up clicking passed many of them. For example. The pool scene, went on and on and on with her kissing him and teasing him. It is annoying. Get...to...the...point.

Last edited:

Plottwist98

Sep 24, 2021
Who is "you guys"? Having an opinion makes someone a baby now?

The bigger picture? You mean too many characters and side activities that make the game longer to developed (which gives the dev more money from patreon subs) and less focused? There already was enough characters in the game before the bar scene added two more. There are now 17 women in the game. 19 characters. I don't care WHAT it "leads up to", it's NOT focused. It's just going to be more content, which means more updates and length of development time, to milk the game for more money and end up Abandoned in two years because the dev made too much side crap and didn't focus on the main story. This is what happens to 75% of ALL renpy games. Imo a renpy game should have a two year FOCUSED dev cycle, anything after that the dev gets burned out, life changes, or just moves on.

And maybe if the dev would cut the conversations in half things would go quicker as well. Some of these conversations go on and on and on. I end up clicking passed many of them. For example. The pool scene, went on and on and on with her kissing him and teasing him. It is annoying. Get...to...the...point.
No way, u just like to cry. The pool scene was a good scene, i mean, everything that happens just help to build the romantic atmosphere. But i agree with you about the burnout and stuff.

Outlier69

Dec 4, 2022
though, if cassandra and ms. hill ever get action together, all is forgiven
Speaking of these two, will Patreon even allow it? I mean they're sisters and that will be incest, but I know at least one game that has a threesome scene with two sisters in it. So maybe Patreon won't care about it? I really want to have a threesome with Kate and Cass.

Plottwist98

Sep 24, 2021
Just hits, but maybe 2 misses on this one

View attachment 3012051
Yes, another tier list, you probably don't care about, but you should give it a look.

FAQ
1 - Why is this character in a low position?
Because it hasn't been developed yet (or never will be) or I don't like her (or she's just Hellen)
2 - Do you really hate Helen just because she's ugly?
No, at first I sympathized with her and even thought she was funny, but now she's just really annoying, so I don't hate her because she's ugly, but because she's annoying.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Took my time over the last few days playing the latest update and man, the wait was worth it. Tons of content and the extra time really showed. I was dreading for when it would come to an end. Lots of great character and relationship moments. Felt like a nice mix of everything. The wait for the next update is going to be tough.

4.70 star(s) 271 Votes