4.70 star(s) 271 Votes

Rien59

Jul 27, 2019
I cant keep my mind from the fact that this whole shit happened in less than 24 hours. Been bugging me while playing. I just cant. I had to post. Will probably haunt my dreams too when I close my eyes tonight.

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
Miller is a dream daddy and Mike isn't half bad either.
Miller is a hardass, and Mike is very juvenile most of the game, only thinking about video games and girls. if it was purely in the looks department, then I could easily see Miller or Mike as the MC of their own VN, but with the way they act I dont think many girls would be into that.

Reactions: wizardcock

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Miller is a hardass, and Mike is very juvenile most of the game, only thinking about video games and girls. if it was purely in the looks department, then I could easily see Miller or Mike as the MC of their own VN, but with the way they act I dont think many girls would be into that.
only thinking about video games and girls, but he doesn't even try to get the girls at camp to like him.

Reactions: shitass1001

mikeyc27

Sep 21, 2017
Anyone else having issues with the Scrappy mod? Says it's updated for v5 but it immediately errors out for me.

minimeatball

Jan 15, 2019
pretty decent update. lots of good development with most of the girls, i especially liked the random tension/resentment that got introduced between bree and sophie. that should be fun to explore later on. good scenes with the main girls, some nice intimate moments. eve and mia definitely proved themselves this update as well. so it was all good

but i'm gonna echo the main disappointment. this update took almost one full year to release. that is ridiculous and i wish it wasn't a sustainable method. 11 months for THIS? dude, i don't think so. and what's more is that the devs are doing something i absolutely hate which is wasting an inordinate amount of time on side girls so that the horny dudes get a scene or two to satiate themselves. trust me, i also hate when devs don't think of these games as needing sex, but if they want things to be slower and have build up, then they need to stick to their guns and just push through the early content. it just cheapens the game (imo) when there's a random side girl every update that you can fuck so you can say there's a couple sex scenes in the update (though, if cassandra and ms. hill ever get action together, all is forgiven). otherwise, look what happens. the whole strip club stuff is obviously a tie-in to that little plot twist at the end, so we can say it was a necessary inclusion. but there was so much unnecessary filler. everything with jenni, the lapdance, and the cop + jenni is just such a giant waste of time. we can call it worldbuilding and that's fine, it's nice to have some time away from the house and main LIs, and the bartender livia is hot and all, but is it really worth spending so much time and effort on all of that extraneous stuff when more time can be spent developing relationships with the main girls, or the main story? like, i don't know, moving to the next day?? we're still on the first day by the way. just think about how much time they must've spent with the strip club: writing all of the scripts, creating new side characters, rendering every image, and coding all of it. it's just a waste. if you really want to have side content then just leave the ember stuff and that's fine! ember is a good inclusion, it's just distilled side content and a fun time waster during free roam. leave the meat and potatoes to the main LIs. anyway, rant over. i just hope the devs figure out a better schedule. they do great work but someone needs to be their project manager or something so updates can have a more agreeable timeframe lol

also bree and sophie throuple or riot
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Plottwist98

Sep 24, 2021
So I was playing again to test stuff and discovered something interesting. In that scene where you need to fill out a form with details about yourself, your answers about how you like to spend your free time and what you see yourself doing in 5 years impact the girls in different ways (I mean, they glance at you).

I'm not saying that's a big deal , or anything, like that, and I don't know if anyone has already commented on this, but it's a cool detail that I hadn't noticed yet.

The girl x reaction relation is:

Last edited:

Plottwist98

Sep 24, 2021
pretty decent update. lots of good development with most of the girls, i especially liked the random tension/resentment that got introduced between bree and sophie. that should be fun to explore later on. good scenes with the main girls, some nice intimate moments. eve and mia definitely proved themselves this update as well. so it was all good

but i'm gonna echo the main disappointment. this update took almost one full year to release. that is ridiculous and i wish it wasn't a sustainable method. 11 months for THIS? dude, i don't think so. and what's more is that the devs are doing something i absolutely hate which is wasting an inordinate amount of time on side girls so that the horny dudes get a scene or two to satiate themselves. trust me, i also hate when devs don't think of these games as needing sex, but if they want things to be slower and have build up, then they need to stick to their guns and just push through the early content. it just cheapens the game (imo) when there's a random side girl every update that you can fuck so you can say there's a couple sex scenes in the update (though, if cassandra and ms. hill ever get action together, all is forgiven). otherwise, look what happens. the whole strip club stuff is obviously a tie-in to that little plot twist at the end, so we can say it was a necessary inclusion. but there was so much unnecessary filler. everything with jenni, the lapdance, and the cop + jenni is just such a giant waste of time. we can call it worldbuilding and that's fine, it's nice to have some time away from the house and main LIs, and the bartender livia is hot and all, but is it really worth spending so much time and effort on all of that extraneous stuff when more time can be spent developing relationships with the main girls, or the main story? like, i don't know, moving to the next day?? we're still on the first day by the way. just think about how much time they must've spent with the strip club: writing all of the scripts, creating new side characters, rendering every image, and coding all of it. it's just a waste. if you really want to have side content then just leave the ember stuff and that's fine! ember is a good inclusion, it's just distilled side content and a fun time waster during free roam. leave the meat and potatoes to the main LIs. anyway, rant over. i just hope the devs figure out a better schedule. they do great work but someone needs to be their project manager or something so updates can have a more agreeable timeframe lol

also bree and sophie throuple or riot
Ye, fuck u side characters, i mean, i like cass and the blonde lady from the grocery store, but can go without the rest. (this is not about the ember girls, they're amazing).

Last edited:

brymont92

Jun 12, 2017
Wow, this update is seriously great! I get that some folks were a bit peeved about the longer development time, but in previous updates, we only had, like, one spicy scene max. This time, we've got a whopping nine, and they're all pretty darn good. Hey, devs, if you happen to stumble upon this, keep doing your thing! You're killing it!

4.70 star(s) 271 Votes