4.70 star(s) 271 Votes
Sep 14, 2023
So, it is rather evident that there will be a lot of side girl content in this game if the latest two updates are anything to go by, a lot of people might find this to be a detractor from maingirl content but I'd say it's actually a main point of the game itself, the game devs are challenging if you're able to keep it in your pants or not, so I believe that there will be lots more jenni style content in the future.

And in the case of a lot of the drama we've been seeing with things going missing and the anonymous poster who doxed Eve on insta I believe the answer to be rather obvious in both parts, and it's the same; it's Helen, who's probably going to play a central role in the game as far as shit going sideways is related, there's a reason why she completely rejects MC regardless of what you do, and it's not just that she looks disgusting, which she does, it's also the fact that she is one of the main antagonists of the story, and as such there must be sufficient motive for her to want to fuck over MC and all the MG's, and she can't be flirting with or getting dicked by MC to maintain such a posture.

So yeah, story elements that are most likely to be developed is MC being challenged to keep it in his pants for 1 day by Eve, probably by cassandra or some new sidegirl, and Helen looking to dig up dirt on MC and the other MG's so she can fuck their existence up like she has Eve's.

Just some thoughts, would like to hear other peoples takes if you have them. :coffee:

sspatel

Jun 21, 2020
View attachment 2987194

Overview:
Experience the ups and downs of summer class!
Meet girls, earn their trust (or break their hearts) and practice your photography skill in the process.
No matter what you choose, you'll feel the heat.​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-13
Release Date: 2023-10-13
Developer: Naughty Fox Games -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Please keep the discussion relevant to Summer Heat.
Offtopic discussion of other unrelated games may result in an immediate thread ban without prior notice.

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: - - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac
(v0.4.1): - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Extras:
Walkthrough/Gallery Mod - Fan Sigs - Fan Sigs2 - Fan Sigs3 - Fan Sigs4 -
Monthly Specials*

billbobjeb thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1860571 View attachment 1630895 View attachment 1860578 View attachment 1630899 View attachment 1630901 View attachment 1860575 View attachment 1630905 View attachment 1630907 View attachment 1860572 View attachment 1860573 View attachment 1860574 View attachment 1860576 View attachment 1860577
Impressive. Really good looking characters. Renders are very high quality. Story is intriguing. LOVE IT.

Reactions: VOYEUR

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Please no Horror & NTR stuff. Keep it light hearted. I hope this can be the next most popular VN.
Really I am in the romantic scene with my beloved Sophie But what do you think about Rescue Damsel in distress from monsters :unsure: then she will be grateful in your arms , NO ?!
and I am sure that the dev who made a great romance in his geme will NOT force any actions , Right ?! :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Boobs Lover

Omo69

May 7, 2020
I got this error when installing the mod. Any idea?

Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/1mod.rpy", line 17: the hover_sound keyword argument was not given a value.
    textbutton ("%s {color=#33ff33}(%s){/color}" % (i.caption, i.kwargs["wt"]) if persistent.wt and i.kwargs.get('wt') else i.caption) action i.action hover_sound
                                                                                                                                                                  ^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 580: the value keyword argument was not given a value.
    input value :
                ^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 8.1.1.23060707
Tue Oct 17 10:13:14 2023

Reactions: CJlOHNK

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Finally had time to play the latest update and I'm really glad the visual quality stayed where it was set in the chapters before. This continues to be the best looking AVN I've played by a long shot but that's purely subjective.

Happy with the amount of content we got even if it feels way less focused this time around. My MC seemed to go from 0 to 100 on the DIK path if you get my drift and that felt a bit jarring. Can't wait for me to regret every single piece of tail I got through this update as all the consequences rear their ugly heads in the next one. They seem to enjoy making us feel bad. I'm sorry Mia, I really am. We'll probably never be a thing. But you can come in at night and suck it anytime you want, you did great. :BootyTime:
Didn't care much for the bait & switch they played with Kate in the closet, but also several times after that. You monsters.

Was pleased to see them try some new stuff. There weren't many high quality animations, I think I counted like 3 or 4 for me? But on one scene they brought in a system where it has a boatload of single pictures to click through and then a "replay" option at the end where it comes together as a half-assed animation. I really liked that. But I wonder why they didn't stick with it, Patrons might have disliked it maybe.
I'd be interested to know which path takes more dev/render time. The animation or the pseudo one.
Also, shoutout to the compression they use. A shitton of renders but the game's still around 2gb only.

As far as story goes, yeah still feels like we're in the exposure phase and that's alright. But as someone a few pages back said, a lot of devs succumb to feature/character creep and burn out before their whole vision comes together. Sincerely hope that won't happen here. I enjoy this a lot and wish them all the best.

Sep 14, 2023
Please no Horror & NTR stuff. Keep it light hearted. I hope this can be the next most popular VN.
Horror stuff shouldn't be a problem, it's all contextual, but I don't see where you get NTR from, group sex does not necessitate multiple men being involved, just saying.

Wouldn't really mind if the nympho milf gets spitroasted by MC and Mike though tbh.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
that would be strange bc I scanned and im clean, only when I try to dawnload it, downloading gats cancelled at the end saying the file has virus. I guess I will wait for compressed version for now
(edit) compressed version is fine... thats great but I would prefer full :p
onsen-chinatsu said:
Just throwing a PSA, but Wacatac.X!ml (replace X with another letter) is a very very common false positive. Notice the "ml" right near the end? That stands for "machine learning". It means that Defender never encountered this "virus" before but they tagged it as such thanks to the dataset they're learning on. Usually, AV software detect viruses through:
  • Signature - the AV scans your file against their database and searches for a similar copy of known viruses or malware
  • Behavior - the AV detects when a file seems to do some sketchy stuff such as trying to send large amount of data through the net or trying to delete your System32 folder
  • Heuristics - the AV flags a file as a "possible" virus based on similarities with previous viruses
In our case, Defender is using heuristics-based detection for our file and they flagged it as a trojan thanks to its "experience" through ML/AI. I don't know the exact specifics of it, but Defender has a raging boner as of late for tagging some archived files like our Nope_Nope_Nope_Nope_Nurses.7z as "Wacatac.B!ml". If you're brave enough you could try extracting the .7z file and scanning the folder. Most of the time, Defender will react to the .7z but will sleep on the actual folder. That's how it was from what I experienced a few months ago from various .zip files. Though, there is a chance it will still react to something in the folders but from my scan, I really didn't catch anything.

Reactions: Everilld
4.70 star(s) 271 Votes