4.70 star(s) 271 Votes

ehct2332

Dec 15, 2018
So, the MC and Ms Hill with some planned mommy role play down the line? :love: With the MC by her side, she'll have discovered love at long last, and no longer need to depend on drowning her sorrows with a bottle of red :D

I'll admit that I wasn't really into this game until this really unexpected and top-tier update! None of the girls from the art camp are really doing anything for me, at least right now. Jenni, Rainbow, and "Newt" are interesting, and hopefully we see more of them.

ThatGregGuy

Aug 23, 2021
Terribly sorry if the question has already been asked (there's 320 pages in this thread and I legit JUST started playing this game today) where is the secret image for the gallery in ch02? I got the image off of Ember, but the ch02 freeplay image is still locked...

SWRD

Jan 14, 2019
So, the MC and Ms Hill with some planned mommy role play down the line? :love: With the MC by her side, she'll have discovered love at long last, and no longer need to depend on drowning her sorrows with a bottle of red :D
Just look at that pained smile :cry:

screenshot0005.png

She's the most interesting LI for me in this VN and honestly, I can do without the roleplay and turning her into another generic soulless MILF that we've seen countless times in other VN's.

Instead, I'm hoping for a more mature/subtle character development where she's opposed to any kind of relationship because of the age difference until we convince her otherwise.

Frowster

Nov 4, 2022
Please no Horror & NTR stuff. Keep it light hearted. I hope this can be the next most popular VN.
I'm kind of hoping that the game's future horror elements include some paranormal/supernatural stuff.

Just so that Mike's jokes can actually turn out to be true and give us a scene of the jogger chick getting eaten by a wendigo.

Terribly sorry if the question has already been asked (there's 320 pages in this thread and I legit JUST started playing this game today) where is the secret image for the gallery in ch02? I got the image off of Ember, but the ch02 freeplay image is still locked...
That one's hard to find. It's in the freeplay section when you're sitting in the car after doing the shopping and waiting for Mr. Miller to come back.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JayneDoe2

Nov 21, 2022
During freeplay you can find them. Just press the "h" key to hide the ui and show it again. The secret pictures are removed too, so you can easily spot them :)

Reactions: safejeso

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Instead, I'm hoping for a more mature/subtle character development where she's opposed to any kind of relationship because of the age difference until we convince her otherwise.
She is acting very mature/motherly towards the kids.
I'll go ahead and guess that her obvious alcohol problem might open up a faster path into her pants, one we can take right then and there or leave for later benefits.

Reactions: DoceDoceComoMel

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
She is acting very mature/motherly towards the kids.
I'll go ahead and guess that her obvious alcohol problem might open up a faster path into her pants, one we can take right then and there or leave for later benefits.
Well she almost caught us with her sister, and her sister acted like she wanted to get caught even left her bra behind on purpose, Im sure her sister will slip and tell her or she will see us sexting or something and get jealous and confront us when she’s plastered and says “who do you want to fuck me or my sister ?”
as she drops her robe and is butt naked except for some fuck me pumps :love:

Regularus

Apr 2, 2019
Considering the hints fromthe Freya bartender telling the MC to be careful in what he's doing with Jenni and Jenni herself telling the MC they really don't want to get caught in the case the MC and Jenni get intimate, it seems she is either the daughter(or a close relative at least) or the current girlfriend of the Freya club/gambling den owner.

Maybe it could explain the "you're dead" text that land in the MC phone in the end of the chapter, as either Lidney or someone else actually told the owner the MC was at some point either getting close (or intimate in case the MC get even closer) to Jenni ?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Considering the hints fromthe Freya bartender telling the MC to be careful in what he's doing with Jenni and Jenni herself telling the MC they really don't want to get caught in the case the MC and Jenni get intimate, it seems she is either the daughter(or a close relative at least) or the current girlfriend of the Freya club/gambling den owner.

Maybe it could explain the "you're dead" text that land in the MC phone in the end of the chapter, as either Lidney or someone else actually told the owner the MC was at some point either getting close (or intimate in case the MC get even closer) to Jenni ?
I thought it had to do with the envelope of cash (probly drug money) that the busty cop gives you to hold onto but I never thought about jenni being related to that bouncer or drug lord

Reactions: DirtyMario

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
Hey guys

Any of you knows the name/location of the savegame's related folder in app data / roaming /renpy (win version)?

I want to delete all my saves and start over, but I didn't found it.

4.70 star(s) 271 Votes