4.70 star(s) 271 Votes

bdjskajKIDD

Jul 6, 2023
Terribly sorry if the question has already been asked (there's 320 pages in this thread and I legit JUST started playing this game today) where is the secret image for the gallery in ch02? I got the image off of Ember, but the ch02 freeplay image is still locked...
If you're referring to where Eve hurts herself. There's one under the blankets by the rock where Sophie is sitting, one by a magazine near the bottom left corner where Bree is at, and the last and obvious one is where Eve is at hanging by rope. Top middle.

Reactions: VOYEUR

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Seems likely that Lainey is trying to pin something onto the club boss and it's pretty convenient that MC showed up to act as bait. I see little other reason for her to finance our stay there. Cop salaries are pretty bad I hear.
The money in the envelope could be Lainey’s bribe money for letting the club do illegal gambling and selling drugs, and she has you hold onto it as a way to track you down if she wants to get laid all she has to do is text us for a booty call and to get her money back cause she was interested when mc was banging jenni if you invite her to join in she said not today maybe another time

Kronicza7x

Aug 9, 2018
I think Cassandra is involved in all of this, and I think she is the one who took the documents. Helen seems too obvious, and it's definitely not any of the main LIs or Mike.
I never thought of Cass being the thief but who knows.. did someone also steal something from Sophie?

minimeatball

Jan 15, 2019
Please no Horror & NTR stuff. Keep it light hearted. I hope this can be the next most popular VN.
once in a lifetime and eternum are tagged horror and they're two of the most popular games on this site, and wegs in general. even if this game goes for some kind of friday the 13th vibe later on, it'll be fine

Reactions: AnonW123

bolezc6

Apr 23, 2021
Guys I have an eureka moment and don't think anyone else noticed it.

After sex scene with Cassandra, we are back at the kitchen with Ms. Hill and Cass. We can see then that Cass is holding an orange in her hands and after conversation we can see Ms. Hill grabbing that orange and throwing it into trash. :WeSmart:

Why you may ask - because she KNOWS what she was doing moments ago with MC.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NL1955

Nov 19, 2021

After sex scene with Cassandra, we are back at the kitchen with Ms. Hill and Cass. We can see then that Cass is holding an orange in her hands and after conversation we can see Ms. Hill grabbing that orange and throwing it into trash. :WeSmart:

She throws the orange in the trash anyway, even if MC doesn't do Cass.

AnonW123

Dec 26, 2019

Maybe she just thinks her sister has filthy hands. :)

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
She throws the orange in the trash anyway, even if MC doesn't do Cass.
Petty as fuck in any case, it's not like someone would eat that without peeling it first.

But in and around that Cass + MC scene I seem to remember a strange amount of focus on that "empty" bathroom in MCs room. Who knows who might have been in there while we did the dirty.

AnonW123

Dec 26, 2019
Petty as fuck in any case, it's not like someone would eat that without peeling it first.

But in and around that Cass + MC scene I seem to remember a strange amount of focus on that "empty" bathroom in MCs room. Who knows who might have been in there while we did the dirty.
If you thought your sibling was jacking off your student and touched your fruit, you'd just peel it and eat it? :p

It's the psychology of it.

NL1955

Nov 19, 2021
Ok fine, but who is throwing away not spoiled fruits?

She knows her sister obviously and is getting rid of fruit as precaution. :illuminati:

Never said it wasn't strange.
She either hates Cassie for some reason or knows something we don't know... yet.:BootyTime:

Kronicza7x

Aug 9, 2018

lol good catch, Ms. Hill is older and wiser.. I'm sure she will remind MC of that moment. He suspected that she might have known. There's no shower in his room.

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
If you thought your sibling was jacking off your student and touched your fruit, you'd just peel it and eat it? :p
Of course I would. Maybe the orange picker dude on the fields scratched his butthole before picking mine. I don't care because that's what the peel is for.

There's no shower in his room.
There isn't. But there's an unhealthy fixation with a supposedly empty bathroom that gets a lot of screen time.

• Haha
Reactions: Kronicza7x

PickleSteve

Sep 9, 2022
Holy shizzle... it appears I had forgotten how absolutely gorgeous the renders in this game look. I completed the new version yesterday, and I'm sure I've not seen everything but it took me 2 evenings to get through it all. First playthrough I started a new solo Eve route, and I have to say the whole evening spent at club Freya felt a little out of place at first since you can't turn down the lap dance and stuff like that, but it was still a pleasure to look at. Other routes I played with skipping through some sections, but even then I couldn't help but marvel at some scenes. After some more runs the Freya scenes improved some but I think I'll need to wait and see what the role in the story of all that is going to be to say for sure if it 'fits'.

But man, the graphic fidelity... The pool scene with Bree and Sophie for instance has some stunning renders, and I struggle to think of another game that looks this good. Overall really pleased with the new update and looking forward to where the story is gonig to go even though the wait is not gonna be easy. Good luck devs! Keep it up, you are creating something really special here.

AnonW123

Dec 26, 2019
Of course I would. Maybe the orange picker dude on the fields scratched his butthole before picking mine. I don't care because that's what the peel is for.
You do you.
It's one thing to know it's a remote possibility that the person handling your fruit could have done something nasty it's another thing to strongly suspect it.

In any event as I said it's more of a mental thing and I can understand her reaction. If you don't get it you don't get it.

Reactions: DirtyMario
4.70 star(s) 271 Votes