4.70 star(s) 271 Votes

murphy88

Apr 14, 2020
Of course I would. Maybe the orange picker dude on the fields scratched his butthole before picking mine. I don't care because that's what the peel is for.

There isn't. But there's an unhealthy fixation with a supposedly empty bathroom that gets a lot of screen time.
It is not only the fixation in the scenes, it is that at that moment the door is closed and when you go back to the room again after Cass, it is open. It is evident that there was someone there

Reactions: DirtyMario

AnonW123

Dec 26, 2019
It is not only the fixation in the scenes, it is that at that moment the door is closed and when you go back to the room again after Cass, it is open. It is evident that there was someone there
I'm starting to wonder if there's a Phrogger situation going on. That or ghosts. If you're on the Bree path...

When she and the MC make it up the stairs in part 5 to act naughty, the door to a room behind them is slightly open and then closes

Regularus

Apr 2, 2019
On a playthrough i went only to the side LI (Cassandra and Jenni + the Ember women) to see if it changed anything to the regular LI always being thirsty for the MC (and it changed nothing, sadly poor Mike is still completely ignored).
I noticed after accepting sexy time with Cassandra then obtaining the camera from Kate, then after taking a photo of Helen with her phone, she'll say :

01.jpg
the MC replies "When ?" and Helen :
02.jpg

while after the MC is saying nothing (as he just had sex with Cassandra) , Helen will add
03.jpg
with her usual smirk so she's just playing with the MC and does not refer to the forest event at all, that seems to hint that

555.jpg
SHE KNOWS ! :D

Kronicza7x

Aug 9, 2018
On a playthrough i went only to the side LI (Cassandra and Jenni + the Ember women) to see if it changed anything to the regular LI always being thirsty for the MC (and it changed nothing, sadly poor Mike is still completely ignored).
I noticed after accepting sexy time with Cassandra then obtaining the camera from Kate, then after taking a photo of Helen with her phone, she'll say :

View attachment 3014439
View attachment 3014440

while after the MC is saying nothing (as he just had sex with Cassandra) , Helen will add
View attachment 3014442
with her usual smirk so she's just playing with the MC and does not refer to the forest event at all, that seems to hint that

View attachment 3014446
She may have seen him sneaking back in with Bree too, i'm not sure, I'd have to play it over.

Reactions: Joelcgx19

StultusAnglicus

Donor
Jan 6, 2019

View attachment 3014439
View attachment 3014440

View attachment 3014442

View attachment 3014446
I'm afraid not necessarily true, she says the same thing no matter what. (checked on 4 saves/PTs, always the same and only the fuckboy PT touched Cass)

Justth1sonz

Mar 13, 2020
So happy with the recent update! It's getting too easy to skip through lines on games to advance through useless/boring dialog to reach a sex scene that the character/player never deserved/earned. The playful nature of each relationship has been refreshing considering the sea of underperforming games out there. Each line seems more realistic and is pair with some VERY clean and expressive visuals. It will be hard, but certainly worth the wait for the next update.

Joelcgx19

Oct 17, 2023
So happy with the recent update! It's getting too easy to skip through lines on games to advance through useless/boring dialog to reach a sex scene that the character/player never deserved/earned. The playful nature of each relationship has been refreshing considering the sea of underperforming games out there. Each line seems more realistic and is pair with some VERY clean and expressive visuals. It will be hard, but certainly worth the wait for the next update.
Yes, it will be worth the wait, apart from the fact that there are only 2 developers and they do a great job

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

View attachment 3014439
View attachment 3014440

View attachment 3014442

View attachment 3014446
I want to punch that fat ass in the face

Plottwist98

Sep 24, 2021

View attachment 3014439
View attachment 3014440

View attachment 3014442

View attachment 3014446
Ye, i was talking about this earlier. She's probaly the one in the bathroom

• Wow
Reactions: Joelcgx19

Plottwist98

Sep 24, 2021
I'm starting to wonder if there's a Phrogger situation going on. That or ghosts. If you're on the Bree path...

When she and the MC make it up the stairs in part 5 to act naughty, the door to a room behind them is slightly open and then closes
Ah, it's probably Maria hurting herself again. After that, she realized that she needed to do something to get back into the game.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Ah, it's probably Maria hurting herself again. After that, she realized that she needed to do something to get back into the game.
I know from experience how hard it can be to be rejected. However, I can't imagine the pure torture of never moving on afterward. She's just making it so much worse for herself, and it's frankly kinda hard to watch — Sophie in the pool, or Bree upstairs, or.... They already had the talk in the past, too, so it's not like the MC has been leading her on. [sigh]

chuckypetya

Jan 18, 2018
Cute blushing look :love::love::love:
View attachment 2986068
Challenging,seductive :love::love::love:
View attachment 2986070
Oh,my god,what an ass,
i want to dive in,lick it,nibble it an die in it with the biggest smile :love::love::love:
View attachment 2986088
Another week,Another week of waiting and yearning impatiently for you,
until i can finally gaze into your bright blue eyes,
can kiss every freckle on your lovely face,
and reach out to the darkest,devilish path that we will walk together :love::love::devilish::devilish:
View attachment 2986123
Are the last two pics in game, or just random renders? :)

xCalon

Mar 15, 2023
Hey guys

Any of you knows the name/location of the savegame's related folder in app data / roaming /renpy (win version)?

I want to delete all my saves and start over, but I didn't found it.
If the name of the save folder does not refer to the name of the game, open the options.rpy file with notepad and search in this line: define config.save_directory =

Reactions: Paco Loco
4.70 star(s) 271 Votes