4.70 star(s) 271 Votes

Joelcgx19

Oct 17, 2023
Considering the hints fromthe Freya bartender telling the MC to be careful in what he's doing with Jenni and Jenni herself telling the MC they really don't want to get caught in the case the MC and Jenni get intimate, it seems she is either the daughter(or a close relative at least) or the current girlfriend of the Freya club/gambling den owner.

Maybe it could explain the "you're dead" text that land in the MC phone in the end of the chapter, as either Lidney or someone else actually told the owner the MC was at some point either getting close (or intimate in case the MC get even closer) to Jenni ?
I say that she is the daughter of a strong local gangster, and we already hooked up with her and we already got into shit, that's what I think

Sep 14, 2023
Considering the hints fromthe Freya bartender telling the MC to be careful in what he's doing with Jenni and Jenni herself telling the MC they really don't want to get caught in the case the MC and Jenni get intimate, it seems she is either the daughter(or a close relative at least) or the current girlfriend of the Freya club/gambling den owner.

Maybe it could explain the "you're dead" text that land in the MC phone in the end of the chapter, as either Lidney or someone else actually told the owner the MC was at some point either getting close (or intimate in case the MC get even closer) to Jenni ?
I'm just gonna get my tinfoil; and tell you that it's most likely actually just cop MILF mommy who texted that shit to MC, I think it's her effort to fuck with Miller, and she's using MC towards that goal, why else would she randomly give him an envelope filled with bunch of money and tell MC not to look inside, just for some text threatening to murder him showing up a few hours later. Only question I have is how Lainey got MC's phone number.

And yeah, Jenni is obviously related to whoever runs Freya, most likely her dad, she bosses everyone who works there around like they're her personal slaves.

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017

I thought it had to do with the envelope of cash (probly drug money) that the busty cop gives you to hold onto but I never thought about jenni being related to that bouncer or drug lord
I'm just gonna get my tinfoil; and tell you that it's most likely actually just cop MILF mommy who texted that shit to MC, I think it's her effort to fuck with Miller, and she's using MC towards that goal, why else would she randomly give him an envelope filled with bunch of money and tell MC not to look inside, just for some text threatening to murder him showing up a few hours later. Only question I have is how Lainey got MC's phone number.

And yeah, Jenni is obviously related to whoever runs Freya, most likely her dad, she bosses everyone who works there around like they're her personal slaves.
I agree. The text could be about Jenni or about the envelope full of money we're in possession of.

Jenni is obviously somehow connected to whoever runs this joint. While we were in the back alley with her and Livia she also complained that no one in town would ever have the balls to try and get with her, so I'm leaning towards daughter or niece or something of that nature.
Although as the relative of a shady night club owner I have to wonder why she has to work at the corner shop at the same time.

That whole nightclub scene was highly surreal and I'm really unsure what to make of it.

Regularus

Apr 2, 2019
Only question I have is how Lainey got MC's phone number.
the MC is a bit of a simpleton with a paper thin personnality and additionally a pushover "must go to Mr Miller at all cost !"
So it wouldn't be a surprise he just stupidly gave his phone number at some point to someone he shouldn't have when he was drunk, or left his phone unattended somewhere when he was pushed like a puppet around by his Mr Miller boss :) and Lainey is far from being as stupid as the MC and very likely got on his phone when the opportunity showed up.

Reactions: hawk784563

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
I agree. The text could be about Jenni or about the envelope full of money we're in possession of.

Jenni is obviously somehow connected to whoever runs this joint. While we were in the back alley with her and Livia she also complained that no one in town would ever have the balls to try and get with her, so I'm leaning towards daughter or niece or something of that nature.
Although as the relative of a shady night club owner I have to wonder why she has to work at the corner shop at the same time.

That whole nightclub scene was highly surreal and I'm really unsure what to make of it.
She probly works at that corner shop for money laundering or it could just be another front for drug deals in the back room

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Jun 11, 2020

I actually would have banged the hot British blue haired bartender too, maybe now that she sees you have some balls to fuck jenni and in front of a shady cop too, maybe she will be horny next time for some dick when we go there or she shows up on that dating app

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Hey guys

Any of you knows the name/location of the savegame's related folder in app data / roaming /renpy (win version)?

I want to delete all my saves and start over, but I didn't found it.
Thank you! I would never guess the folder's name.
Late for the party, but here's a useful tip for the future:

If you want to find the subfolder of any Ren'Py game it uses for its persistent save files in the %appdata%\RenPy folder, just:
  1. Fire up the game and make a new save
  2. Now open %appdata%\RenPy folder and click on the Date Modified column
  3. Voilà! The folder you're looking for is the most recently modified one

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Find it pretty suspicious the cop Laine hangs around there as well
Seems likely that Lainey is trying to pin something onto the club boss and it's pretty convenient that MC showed up to act as bait. I see little other reason for her to finance our stay there. Cop salaries are pretty bad I hear.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Jun 11, 2020
I think Cassandra is involved in all of this, and I think she is the one who took the documents. Helen seems too obvious, and it's definitely not any of the main LIs or Mike.
could be Miller who took the documents, maybe he knew Kate would bust us for being drunk and want to call your parents so he took them so she can’t narc on you but maybe could be Cassandra wanting to blackmail us to make us work at her night club as a gigolo :ROFLMAO: not like that would really be blackmail

Regularus

Apr 2, 2019
I find it odd still that if you get the MC to get close to Jenni, she is then so cautious to not get caught getting intimate with the MC outside (in order to protect the MC obviously) but has no problem having sex with him in front of Lainey in the club.

I mean if Lainey is as corrupt as a cop as we are thinking, i imagine Jenni would never trust her to keep things private as there is no way Jenni ignore that Lainey is a full corrupt cop, and by doing so with the MC in front of her she just gave Lainey more ammo for future blackmail against the MC (and by association against Miller) there.
Unless Jenni is actually in cahoot with Lainey when it comes to trap the MC for blackmail later

Reactions: Hungover00

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
Late for the party, but here's a useful tip for the future:

If you want to find the subfolder of any Ren'Py game it uses for its persistent save files in the %appdata%\RenPy folder, just:
  1. Fire up the game and make a new save
  2. Now open %appdata%\RenPy folder and click on the Date Modified column
  3. Voilà! The folder you're looking for is the most recently modified one
That's a good one. Very useful. Thanks, man.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
I hope this whole story with the club, threats will not be too confusing, complicated just for the sake of surprising us at the end.I want something logical...
Miller is gambling and not very successfully, they think that the main character is his son. Maybe there's a tie...

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Well she almost caught us with her sister, and her sister acted like she wanted to get caught even left her bra behind on purpose, Im sure her sister will slip and tell her or she will see us sexting or something and get jealous and confront us when she’s plastered and says “who do you want to fuck me or my sister ?”
as she drops her robe and is butt naked except for some fuck me pumps :love:
That's what happens when you try to be non-monogamous with a game like this that isn't even remotely a harem game.

4.70 star(s) 271 Votes