AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Sophie can suck my dick.
Eve is best & most awesome girl.

Bree is also cool.
I wouldn't say no to holding her hand.
Jokes on you but Sophie can't suck what she can't find
hm, are you from Japan? it's definitely not a normal reaction to a cute girl, at least, from a westerne's perspective :unsure:
They have insulted me in many ways but being called Japanese is the first time.

dubmo

Jan 6, 2022
I used to consider the majority of AVN's simply as clickity-clickity-horny-for-2-hours type of content... but now I'm at a point where I just have to walk back on all of those thoughts. I started playing Summer Heat earlier this week and now I feel like I'm actually "having a thing" for Eve. All the renders are absolutely stellar and as an ex-emo kid, she is exactly the type of yandere I was missing in high school.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Hello first time poster,
I had about 90 minutes logged and lost my save. Does anyone have a save file I could use?
Did your persistent file get corrupted? If not, you can probably get through pretty quickly with the "skip" function if you're only 90 minutes or so in. You could also "skip unseen text" and hope you remember where you were. I haven't started this one yet, so that's all the help I can offer.

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
Did dev mentioned before on how big the next update will be? Like how many renders is planned to be there?

ChompaFr

Jul 2, 2022
The truth is, great game, great art, and it looks like the story could be just as good, I really highlight the animations. I'm looking forward to playing the new version

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes