4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can't fucking decide! :eek:
Well, there is clearly one with a thong missing, best of both worlds :giggle:

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017

Spoilers sound like the lewdest instructions from Mr. Miyagi.

armond

Apr 26, 2020

I bet Miller would let her sit in the front seat

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
"There will be some pairing up happening once again, and this time Player gets to be the third wheel!"

fuck all that.gif

"Which characters do you think would be the most interesting to see interacting with each other?"

bored 4.gif

I'm more interested in an good story. We've just been introduced to the characters, so I'm not invested in them being together, I'm invested in learning more about them.

Oh well, if I can just hang with the chick who's got a crush on me, the whole bracelet thing, I'm good with that.

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018

Hello, everyone!

This week summed up: LOTS of posing. Having many characters in a single scene is a lot of fun, but moving them all can be a proper chore. We've gotten better at cutting corners sometimes, which is great for saving time with posing and rendering, but it often has the downside of making some renders feel just a bit off. We then pose them again, which results in even more time being spent, but the end result is always worth it. Win some, lose some... But cutting corners is rarely worth it, it seems.

What else? Well, we made lots of little clothing morphs. We also played through the current content of the update a couple of times and proofread the scenes. Some of them are still missing sound effects, and you really do notice it while playing in complete silence. That will be remedied soon as those scenes are next in line for SFX.

If there was one thing that stood out this week, it would be Sophie. She caused some issues and doubled the rendering times during the pool scene in the previous update, but she won't get to slow us down this time. Now we're prepared, and our updated rendering rig can handle all of her extra weight with ease!

Other news

Robison will be gone for the majority of next week, so the next status update will be on February 23rd.

Cheers and have a great weekend!

Robison & Npx

MagLev

Oct 1, 2017
If there was one thing that stood out this week, it would be Sophie. She caused some issues and doubled the rendering times during the pool scene in the previous update, but she won't get to slow us down this time. Now we're prepared, and our updated rendering rig can handle all of her extra weight with ease!
I can fix her (rendering pipeline) ?

3% progress in rendering from last week but 10% on animations and post processing, Thinking this is closer to mid-end of March now.
Considering they're saying there was a lot of posing done this week, hopefully that will translate to a big jump in render progress next week.

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes