4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

Ciaran8023

Jun 4, 2018
Damn, actually really impressed with the writing, pacing and overall framing of the scenes. Skipped downloading this a few times as I had other games that seemed more interesting at the time, but I'm fucking HOOKED on this.

It's very hard to write characters that seem to portray genuine interest, aswell as the fact that their behaviour don't really feel forced. Very impressed. I think this is the first time where I've had a hard time finding an LI. Mia is growing on me, as is Eve and Caitlynn.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Damn, actually really impressed with the writing, pacing and overall framing of the scenes. Skipped downloading this a few times as I had other games that seemed more interesting at the time, but I'm fucking HOOKED on this.

It's very hard to write characters that seem to portray genuine interest, aswell as the fact that their behaviour don't really feel forced. Very impressed. I think this is the first time where I've had a hard time finding an LI. Mia is growing on me, as is Eve and Caitlynn.
Yea, I think I've only ever come across one other game (It's abandoned now, don't ask) that can really build that exciting, you-can-cut-it-with-a-butter-knife tension.

The renders are top-notch and some of the best I've seen but the writing really captures something we've probably all felt at some point in our lives. That "coming of age, butterflies-in-your-stomach" feeling. (Not to mention that eager horniness you feel for your hot teacher:sneaky:). It's fun, it's fresh, and it's all got this undertone of nervous energy that's bubbling under the surface waiting to blow like a powder keg. Suffice it to say, "Summer Heat" is a very apt title.

So what I'm saying is that those special renders of Bree got me feeling all sorts of ways. I've never been one to complain about a slow burn but DAMN IT, WHY?! I wish more VNs that have modern, slice-of-life settings would stick to trying to capture that general feeling rather than write some contrived, melodramatic plot that people just endlessly pick apart.

Not that I'm saying Summer Heat is/will be one of those VNs. I have enough faith in the writing so far and it really doesn't seem like the story will devolve into something dumb like ... an underground, college fight club or a moody, emo guy who part-times as a private detective.

Alexju90

Dec 2, 2019
Edit: Updated for 0.5.1

I've made a walkthrough/gallery unlocker for this game

Features:
  • Adds hints to dialogue options
  • Added 1 scene to scene replay
  • Added a "Unlock all" button to the gallery
Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN
It seems that I can't get this mod working.

I've installed it correctly, I think, I replaced the original "game" folder with the "game" folder from the mod, like I've done in countless other games befores, but it just doesn't work, I start playing and no "unlock all" button, no hints for what option I should choose during gameplay, nothing, it's like I haven't installed any mod at all.

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes