4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

Sweet Force

May 18, 2017
I just want to remind those who are eagerly awaiting this version so that there is no anger later, there are 3 categories in the scene gallery, lewd, intimate and sexual, until now they have only talked about lewd scenes.

hanumania

Jul 12, 2023
The MC should make Mia his sub fucktoy. She'd def obey him as she loves him and would eventually agree to accepting him fucking other girls. Mia has sub toy written all over her face.

Maybe I don't have this kink or perhaps some form of facial blindness and/or human empathy.

I don't see much space for vanilla BDSM (I say vanilla because I find the standard fetish to be extremely boring and usually crass) in any of the relationships set up thus far.

Reactions: BlenderGuy and bufa

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I forgot who Caitlynn is. I figure she is either the car girl or the teacher lol yes I forgot the name of both of the older women. Seems I only recall the names of the LI I care about lmfao.

Last edited:

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Maybe I don't have this kink or perhaps some form of facial blindness and/or human empathy.

I don't see much space for vanilla BDSM (I say vanilla because I find the standard fetish to be extremely boring and usually crass) in any of the relationships set up thus far.

Fair point, but it would work well with allowing the MC to keep Mia under control while pursuing other women in the house.

oohhh

Mar 29, 2022

Hello, everyone!

This week we finished the planning stage of 0.6. Another bar fully filled in! Planning is a rather broad term that represents our overall plans for the update and us knowing exactly what we need to do and where. 0.6, for example, will feature more group activities with everyone being in the same space and interacting with each other. This is also something that was frequently requested in the surveys, with several people wishing for more content featuring the whole gang.

It's a new day with new activities, and the art aspect of the camp will be very much relevant again. Especially through the girls, as they will be the main focus this update. There will be the aforementioned group moments, plus private moments with each of the girls. Some longer, some shorter. And yes, Caitlynn counts as one of the girls! Helen, on the other hand, won't be around as much. Unfortunately.

There will also be several photography moments in 0.6. The largest one will feature Sophie, who's been quite camera shy so far.

We continued work on animations, renders and coding this week. The posing never stops—just like Daz never stops slapping us in the face while animating. Next week, we'll shift our focus back to normal scenes, while the renders and animations for a lewd scene cook in the background.

Other news

There will be some changes to our Patreon page before the release of 0.6. We want to give it a small make-over with fresh previews and updated text, which is long overdue since it hasn't changed at all since our first release. And since it's been almost two years since the demo, Founder tier will soon be discontinued. If you are subscribed to Founder tier you will get to keep your tier until you choose to unsubscribe.

Cheers and have an amazing weekend!

Robison & Npx

:love::love::love:
this will take next 2-3 months i guess to complete

JayneDoe2

Nov 21, 2022
I roughly 5 month with your math... :D

But I think early march is possible for the start of the polishing phase.

Buster Himen

Oct 6, 2019
I'm glad the dev is only really sticking with the main camp girls to add content for, especially including Caitlynn. Too many games make the mistake of introducing way too many female characters outside of the fold and wind up getting bogged down because now content has to be made for 20 girls. I would rather have many scenes with 5-7 girls than one or two scenes with 20 plus girls.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I'm glad the dev is only really sticking with the main camp girls to add content for, especially including Caitlynn. Too many games make the mistake of introducing way too many female characters outside of the fold and wind up getting bogged down because now content has to be made for 20 girls. I would rather have many scenes with 5-7 girls than one or two scenes with 20 plus girls.
Agreed, but i think there is some point in the story that is necessary to add new girls, they can give a fresh air and of course make the game more similar with the environment in real life. Now the story is starting so i don´t see why to add new girls right now but when we will have more chapters maybe could be good to add one or two girls more in relation with the plot.

Axeleen

May 1, 2018
I laughed so hard during that part trying all the combinations. What you wrote down still actually has an effect in this update too.
You're utterly wrong. These choice have no single effect on the game content, except the two sentences that followed it back then.

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes