4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

John972

Apr 24, 2018
Don't trip on it, bro. It's a thing the dev decided to do to fuck with us. I know you don't do well with people jokin with ya about things, so, I figured I'd jump in before others try to fuck with you about it.
Damn! ...and there was I gonna explain how this game employs a background AI to scan a players' computer files to determine their sexual preference and set that as the Ember default... :) :)

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Don't trip on it, bro. It's a thing the dev decided to do to fuck with us. I know you don't do well with people jokin with ya about things, so, I figured I'd jump in before others try to fuck with you about it.
I mean, it wouldn't be the first time a dev put a Cellphone App content behind a paywall.

Reactions: Dark Silence

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Have a big thing for redheads and milfs so 100% agree with ya;)Rainbow Livia Cassandra Kate and Mia are probably my fav but all of the girls so far are pretty great imo
Also enjoy the pacing and humour of the game.
It's so hard to find good games with good quality renders etc.

Reactions: VOYEUR and Bobhanw

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
I liked how the Ember app recognised I was in the closet.
:D

I actually thought the game had a glitch when it chose men instead of women lol. That was a very funny touch and good humour.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I mean, it wouldn't be the first time a dev put a Cellphone App content behind a paywall.
That's true. Just didn't want you to get frustrated with the bs jokes people do in this thread over that. It's an ongoin joke, one that I'm not a fan of.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Anyone else think that the pace of the game is a bit slow in terms of plot and action?
5 chapters and nothing much has happened, at this rate we're going to sleep with the milf when gta7 comes out.
yeah the plot and the pacing is the worst part of the game to me. It's been what 5 chapters and we finally got through day 1 of camp IRRC. But im hoping the plot picks up. As it seems to have some interesting parts to it so far.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 273 Votes