4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Very impressive, nice simple story, humour and hot girls.
Shame it was so short timewise.
Once the update comes I'll support the creators. Just want to be certain they're continuing the story.
I realise you're new so will give you some slack...but you've posted in one too many threads now:

Edit post exists (to add something yuo forgot or to ammend a post).
If you click the quote link (next to like), you can add as many quotes as you like (multi-quote) then add them all into one post to reply.
Repeated posting without break in a thread, has been classed as forum spam for the last 20 years.

You're welcome, any help needed using the forum please feel free to PM.

A360

Jun 29, 2018
I want to slap the MC. You can practically hear Bree's ovaries revving up like chainsaws when she eyes him. Yet he still won't take the initiative. The poor woman is going to need to hold up a neon sign saying "redhead needs dicking fuck me" at this rate.

21aa4b46028d6627f84c7636ea88d1fb.gif

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I want to slap the MC. You can practically hear Bree's ovaries revving up like chainsaws when she eyes him. Yet he still won't take the initiative. The poor woman is going to need to hold up a neon sign saying "redhead needs dicking fuck me" at this rate.

View attachment 3284412
The MC is a wise man who knows exactly what he wants, Sophie with a little Mia on the side. Perfect! :p :love:

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Is the Ember thing a Patreon-exclusive or something? It auto selects Men, so I went into the program and there's a button that says "Men" and you can click on it and it asks if you want to switch to women, which you can say ok.

Then it says "Not working, try again later."

So is this just something that is locked or what?

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Is the Ember thing a Patreon-exclusive or something? It auto selects Men, so I went into the program and there's a button that says "Men" and you can click on it and it asks if you want to switch to women, which you can say ok.

Don't trip on it, bro. It's a thing the dev decided to do to fuck with us. I know you don't do well with people jokin with ya about things, so, I figured I'd jump in before others try to fuck with you about it.

Reactions: Manster1775

Manster1775

Oct 17, 2023

Its just an included thing in the game, dont sweat it man. Just keep on playing.

Reactions: VOYEUR

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Holy shit this game is going to take forever. 5 Chapters and it's not even the next day.

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes