4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
I have a few questions, first post, appreciate not getting railed here...
I just played the first release of the game on my browser, wow, I am impressed.
How many updates has there been?
Is there a version you actually download and play, or is it all web browser based?
Do you sign up for the monthly to get full access? Can anyone explain the difft memberships?
Thanks for the information, sorry for the newbie questions, but well... I am a newbie :)
Go to the first page of this thread and download the game there. I recommend using gofile. Use a program to unzip the game play.

Reactions: LeisuresuitLarryy

LeisuresuitLarryy

Jan 16, 2024
So the last scene is after getting a BJ from Mia, damn that was awesome.... no updates since then?
And just to confirm without reading 395 posts (I did read the past 10 pages or so)... so far the only real sex scenes are: Car Lady (wow, incredible), Quick Mart girl (very hot scene), Eva (just a teasing hand rub) and Mia (amazing).
If I played the game differently would I have gotten lucky with any of the others?

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
So the last scene is after getting a BJ from Mia, damn that was awesome.... no updates since then?
And just to confirm without reading 395 posts (I did read the past 10 pages or so)... so far the only real sex scenes are: Car Lady (wow, incredible), Quick Mart girl (very hot scene), Eva (just a teasing hand rub) and Mia (amazing).
If I played the game differently would I have gotten lucky with any of the others?
No, yes, no.

Reactions: LeisuresuitLarryy
Aug 17, 2023
Does anyone know what month the next update comes out? I know you see this question 1,000 times a day, but I really just discovered this game and I'm not familiar with when they update the game, can anyone tell me?

AnonW123

Dec 26, 2019
Does anyone know what month the next update comes out? I know you see this question 1,000 times a day, but I really just discovered this game and I'm not familiar with when they update the game, can anyone tell me?

Not sure. Some have speculated that it will be the end of February/beginning of March.

Reactions: VOYEUR

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018

Hello, everyone!

This week our focus was on animations, scripting, SFX and music. Picking music for scenes can be unbelievably hard sometimes, but we're slowly expanding our music selection and sound library to make it easier. Some earlier scenes could also benefit from more music (and SFX) but that's something we'll focus on at a later date.

Animating was a bit of a struggle like always, but oh well. It is what it is. Even though everything didn't go perfectly, at least we're making progress! There's always more and more to learn... but at least it's not 1 step forward and 10 steps backwards anymore. We'll also try our hands at some longer animations next and see how those go. Fingers crossed.

Next week's forecast is a ton of posing, and SFX!

Other news

January's special render poll has ended and Bree snagged the first special of the year. Should we keep the winter theme going, or head for warmer waters?

Cheers,

Robison & Npx

Sweet Force

May 18, 2017
Every week in the "Status Update" the percentage of finished renders advances 5%, under that logic there are 7 weeks left for the renders to be 100%, not counting the subsequent work.

Aug 17, 2023
Every week in the "Status Update" the percentage of finished renders advances 5%, under that logic there are 7 weeks left for the renders to be 100%, not counting the subsequent work.
thank you very much for answering, can we say that the next update is more than 1 month away? we could say that it is at least 2 months away, right?

Sweet Force

May 18, 2017
thank you very much for answering, can we say that the next update is more than 1 month away? we could say that it is at least 2 months away, right?
It is correct, i could be optimistic and say that it comes out in February but in order not to be disappointed it is better to think that we will see an update again in March, something can always happen that pushes back the date, it took 11 months for the release of version 0.5, and then the developers said that they were going to aim for 0.6 to come out in 4 months, adding the month of delay that appears in any game of this type, the 5 months would be exactly in the middle of March.

Manster1775

Oct 17, 2023
It is correct, i could be optimistic and say that it comes out in February but in order not to be disappointed it is better to think that we will see an update again in March, something can always happen that pushes back the date, it took 11 months for the release of version 0.5, and then the developers said that they were going to aim for 0.6 to come out in 4 months, adding the month of delay that appears in any game of this type, the 5 months would be exactly in the middle of March.
That's quite a realistic outlook. I usually add about a month to any estimates myself so I'm not disappointed when a delay happens.

someniceguy

Dec 5, 2017
This is a great game and I really enjoyed my time playing it.
I skipped very little text while playing which is astonishing results compared to other titles that came out lately.
I genuinely enjoyed all the little clues and interactions between characters. In my opinion the dialogs and characters reactions are very refined and realistic and a big part of the games charm.
The girls all interesting in their own way. Of course I have favorites and those that I'm just ok with, but all add something to the whole atmosphere of the game.

For all those who says that this game doesn't have a story/plot either don't pay attention to what is happening in the game or just don't enjoy such stories in general. It doesn't mean it's not in the game.
I like how the game drip feds us clues and details drawing a bigger picture of what is happening rather than show everything outright.
On the other hand - yes, MC isn't aware of the story this is why he can feel a little too passive. But I like this dynamic in this particular case.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope the game will let us guide MC though this the way we want when the time comes, despite his unawareness and inadequacy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I would really like to support this game, but unfortunatly it features wallpapers. I promised myself I would never support devs that do that anymore. But I would gladly send a generous tip to the dev once the game is complete.

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes