4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
You mean Cheeky Gimp's game ? Which definitely is and always was ''no harem™'' ...you can just end up with 4 or 5 LI's and other multiple girl relationships :LOL:
People started feelin the heat in that game last update. Girls were dumpin people left and right. :ROFLMAO:

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Oh god. I didn't see the planned Horror tag. Is that what the person in the bathroom is gonna turn out to be? A jealous lady who wants to show you how a knife feels on your insides.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Oh god. I didn't see the planned Horror tag. Is that what the person in the bathroom is gonna turn out to be? A jealous lady who wants to show you how a knife feels on your insides.
The lady with the knife is just Mia, feel free to forget about her, like the MC does, she is isn't very memorable :whistle:
The horror tag must have something to do with that wig wearing abomination, i mean a murder scenario at the abandoned building is less scary than seeing her naked or worse...:sick:

AnonW123

Dec 26, 2019
:unsure:maybe not ,
But I will definitely Spank Eve's ass :devilish:
View attachment 3270121
way Harder than I'm planning to Spank Bree's ass. :devilish:
View attachment 3270122
View attachment 3270124
Eve will be punished for lying that is for sure and wont be able to sit for the rest of the camp.:devilish:
View attachment 3270125
Pretty sure you're planning to do that anyway.

I also don't know how the hell you left out Sophie, Mia and Ms. Hill. That would be one of the perks of harem, Tuesday is spanking day. Everyone gets their ten minutes.

I'm pretty sure it's not harem, but I strongly suspect there will be a couple of threesome options.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Pretty sure you're planning to do that anyway.

I also don't know how the hell you left out Sophie, Mia and Ms. Hill.
of course, especially, Bree's ass need some good slap, she such a nice Submissive little girl, she was made for those Fifty shade of Grey BDSM kind of stuff :devilish: :ROFLMAO:.
as for Sophie, well, She cockblocked me twice in a row :ROFLMAO:, so........ as Hot as She is that is something She need to make up for (y), and Mia and Ms. Hill not intrest me:p

Reactions: Tony_Soprano

John972

Apr 24, 2018
My hunch is that Miller is only pretending to be an ex-cop, and he's still actually part of the force, but undercover now. That would let him appear to be an ally to Lainey and the other dirty cops who are involved in the scheme going on under the bar.
A sequel to Kindergarten Cop? Summer Camp Cop?

• Haha
Reactions: Penfold Mole

AnonW123

Dec 26, 2019
of course, especially, Bree's ass need some good slap, she such a nice Submissive little girl, she was made for those Fifty shade of Grey BDSM kind of stuff :devilish: :ROFLMAO:.
as for Sophie, well, She cockblocked me twice in a row :ROFLMAO:, so........ as Hot as She is that is something She need to make up for (y), and Mia and Ms. Hill not intrest me:p
Interesting. For me Bree is at the bottom of the list (no pun intended). She's cute but I just don't see her as anything special.

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes