4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

Mazurcraft

Apr 12, 2023
I've been replaying the game for the 5th time, if i recall correctly.

This time, i was focused on the small details on the images, such as background objects, license plates, posters etc...

Meanwhile, focused on the Miss Hill and Miller connection in the story. As of now i have a theory that, Mis Hill sent the main character with Miller, in order to keep Miller in checked. There's a small hint about Miller mental well being mentioned, while Miss Hill is talking with her sister Cassandra - i think.

Miller of course seems very agreeable to have somebody follow him, but i assume that Miller has a much more lets say Darker side of him. As the conclusion, Miller leaves the main character in the hands of Freya club. Of course, the nature how these fine establishments works, things escalates quickly and the MC getting drunk.

Miller purposefully drives home the MC to take his "revenge" on Miss Hill.

---

On the other hand, i was yet to find an explanation about how somebody from Freya would be able to send a message to the MC at night after Mia visit. The MC just visited Rosewood for the first time i doubt that anyone would known his number beside Jenny. Either the one who stolen the personal details from Miss Hill room or it was from Miller.

---

In Rosewood, there might be a powershift as i saw in the TV news that the local police marshal left the position.

---

I'm not completely sure if the female police officer purposefully given the mail to the MC or just because of the MC asked for the money just out of a genie wish.

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I've been replaying the game for the 5th time, if i recall correctly.

This time, i was focused on the small details on the images, such as background objects, license plates, posters etc...

Meanwhile, focused on the Miss Hill and Miller connection in the story. As of now i have a theory that, Mis Hill sent the main character with Miller, in order to keep Miller in checked. There's a small hint about Miller mental well being mentioned, while Miss Hill is talking with her sister Cassandra - i think.

Miller of course seems very agreeable to have somebody follow him, but i assume that Miller has a much more lets say Darker side of him. As the conclusion, Miller leaves the main character in the hands of Freya club. Of course, the nature how these fine establishments works, things escalates quickly and the MC getting drunk.

Miller purposefully drives home the MC to take his "revenge" on Miss Hill.

---

On the other hand, i was yet to find an explanation about how somebody from Freya would be able to send a message to the MC at night after Mia visit. The MC just visited Rosewood for the first time i doubt that anyone would known his number beside Jenny. Either the one who stolen the personal details from Miss Hill room or it was from Miller.

---

In Rosewood, there might be a powershift as i saw in the TV news that the local police marshal left the position.

---

I'm not completely sure if the female police officer purposefully given the mail to the MC or just because of the MC asked for the money just out of a genie wish.
Then you missed that Miller is an ex-cop.....and he owes (cops/Busty Cop/Club owner) a lot of money...hence why I assume he is talking to them.

Basically...Miller in a pile of shit...

At this point..we have no idea why busty cop gave us a wad of cash to 'look after'....probably se she wasn;t caught with it at some point...

Random call in the middle of the night...again...unknown at this point.

Sep 14, 2023
We don't know why exactly Lainey gave MC the cash but it's pretty clear she's just using him for whatever purpose otherwise she wouldn't have taken advantage of him after getting him drunk.
The obvious answer to me is that it's a plot to get MC implicated in some shit so she can hold it over Miller, because he seems to feel responsible for MC, and as such it provides leverage.

But then again the obvious answer isn't always the correct answer.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
The obvious answer to me is that it's a plot to get MC implicated in some shit so she can hold it over Miller, because he seems to feel responsible for MC, and as such it provides leverage.

That would make sense....far more sense than (currently) why Miller dragged our asses there twice.

Do we also think that the carving on the post was for Miller and Miss Hill's sister (presumably deceased) and that has a part in Miller's attitude/mood and the money issues even?

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021

That makes sense. There's no real reason why she would book a private booth and hire a stripper for the MC. Maaaybe she really likes to watch, but it's hard to believe. What are the remaining options?

1. This money was hot and she needed a way to stash it until it was safe to pick it up again. The MC looked stupid and obedient enough to work as a mule. But why pick a nearly perfect stranger when you're a dirty cop in a shady nightclub? Surely there are better options.
  2. She improvised a plan to hurt Miller: get his ward drunk and horny so he doesn't think twice about receiving a suspiciously banknote-sized envelope, then spring the trap when one of them is in possession of stolen property. But what has Miller done that wasting several grand on a spur-of-the-moment plan is a good idea?

Reactions: Joelcgx19

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
Do we also think that the carving on the post was for Miller and Miss Hill's sister (presumably deceased) and that has a part in Miller's attitude/mood and the money issues even?
His current mood is certainly money-related. No one spends that much time on unpleasant phone calls unless these calls are mostly credible threats about settling your debt quickly. Has the third sister saddled him with all this debt? Who knows?

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
His current mood is certainly money-related. No one spends that much time on unpleasant phone calls unless these calls are mostly credible threats about settling your debt quickly. Has the third sister saddled him with all this debt? Who knows?
Who knows but his involvement with the club to whatever extent that is obviously can't be good. We don't know if Lainey and the other cops are involved with whatever's going on in the club but it's obivously going to end up dragging MC into it.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Sting operations do exist in different police departments and they do have their own cases that do not involve other officers. Police officers have informants and also have hot spots where they pick up information, so after she heard this or that from various people she interrogated - believe it or not civlian clothes police detectives do get better loose tongues, not to mention a lady in any bar you enter:
- she then decides who she will pin the blame on, out of the possible suspects and we are yet to find out who was the lucky chap and what for ... plot fodder for who knows how many updates to come.

That makes sense. There's no real reason why she would book a private booth and hire a stripper for the MC. Maaaybe she really likes to watch, but it's hard to believe. What are the remaining options?

1. This money was hot and she needed a way to stash it until it was safe to pick it up again. The MC looked stupid and obedient enough to work as a mule. But why pick a nearly perfect stranger when you're a dirty cop in a shady nightclub? Surely there are better options.
  2. She improvised a plan to hurt Miller: get his ward drunk and horny so he doesn't think twice about receiving a suspiciously banknote-sized envelope, then spring the trap when one of them is in possession of stolen property. But what has Miller done that wasting several grand on a spur-of-the-moment plan is a good idea?
That would make sense....far more sense than (currently) why Miller dragged our asses there twice.

Raven Suoh

Feb 20, 2021
I still maintain that the big clue we have about where the story's going is the future tag "Horror" :illuminati:.
So raise your shield and protect the harem!
damn didn't notice that. it'll be a sad day when one of my favourites goes into a genre i've got no interest in. props to the creator for the game tho, overall the character models are fire

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
So raise your shield and protect the harem!
You do realize this isn't a harem game right? Tag isn't even listed in Planned.

3DCG, Male protagonist, Puzzle, Humor, School setting, Point & click, Big tits, Teasing, Big ass, Animated, Romance, PoV, Creampie, Handjob, Milf, Oral sex, Stripping, Vaginal sex

Planned: Dating Sim, Horror, Multiple endings, Anal sex, Exhibitionism, Group sex, Masturbation, Pregnancy, Sex Toys, Spanking, Titfuck, Virgin, Voyeurism

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes