4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Some people have issues with comprehension...as well reading dialogue when the tab button is pressed ;)
Fuck, in ch. 4 Cassandra asks to MC if he is a virgin and he straight up answer “no” (and then they fuck their brains out :devilish: ), this subject can’t be more clear

Reactions: Maviarab

Feofan Grek

Jan 19, 2021
yes, he is because in the strip club Lainey asked him if he is virgin or not and he tells her he lose his virginity when he made 18
Where? I watched the scene with Lenny at the strip club, I didn't find anything like that. In what place are there such words?
Fuck, in ch. 4 Cassandra asks to MC if he is a virgin and he straight up answer “no” (and then they fuck their brains out :devilish: ), this subject can’t be more clear
I've already written about this, I'm not going to repeat myself. These are just the words of an 18-year-old teenager who wants to have sex, not confirmed by anything. While swimming in the pool with Bree, when she asks if the main character has a girlfriend, there is a choice: true or false. Everything is clear there. There is no choice here, these are just words. Why is it true? Are you a teenager and believe everything they say?

Reactions: Joelcgx19

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
While swimming in the pool with Bree, when she asks if the main character has a girlfriend, there is a choice: true or false
Don't have to have a GF to have sex. I mean...I'm pretty sure you wouldn't actually know this yourself...but c'mon...the two are not mutually exclusive.
Where? I watched the scene with Lenny at the strip club, I didn't find anything like that. In what place are there such words?
And again...
Some people have issues with comprehension...as well reading dialogue when the tab button is pressed ;)

Feofan Grek

Jan 19, 2021
I've already written about it too. You are not paying attention to my messages. In the latter, I didn't write anything during the conversation with Bree about sex. There's a specific question (not about sex), did the main character have a girlfriend? And two specific answers are true or false. Everything is very clear here. Either he's lying that he was, or he's telling the truth that he wasn't. Once again, this is not about sex. During a sex scene with Cassie, she asks him, "I hope you're not a virgin?" And he just tells her no. These are just words, girls are not told that to have sex with them. There is no specifics here. Are you girls yourself, and do you believe everything they tell you?

Feofan Grek

Jan 19, 2021
Don't have to have a GF to have sex. I mean...I'm pretty sure you wouldn't actually know this yourself...but c'mon...the two are not mutually exclusive.

And again...
Show me where Lenny is asking? A screenshot, or at least at what point? I looked very carefully at the scenes with Lenny in the strip club, I didn't find anything like that. Maybe it's with a certain choice?

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I've already written about it too. You are not paying attention to my messages. In the latter, I didn't write anything during the conversation with Bree about sex. There's a specific question (not about sex), did the main character have a girlfriend? And two specific answers are true or false. Everything is very clear here. Either he's lying that he was, or he's telling the truth that he wasn't. Once again, this is not about sex. During a sex scene with Cassie, she asks him, "I hope you're not a virgin?" And he just tells her no. These are just words, girls are not told that to have sex with them. There is no specifics here. Are you girls yourself, and do you believe everything they tell you?
You want to see the flashback in which he loses his virginity? Words are not enough?

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
No, I want to understand if the main character had sex before that day and if there is normal real evidence of this in the game? I haven't seen anything yet.
The MC has no reason to lie about anything especially since you're supposed to pick the "truth" dialogue. If you refuse to take it for granted what the character clearly says, then you can refute any single lines of the game. You can also refute the fact he was telling the truth when he says that he had no girlfriend then. But for some reasons you don't here. :rolleyes:

What's the point for him to lie exactly ? Having sex with only one girl in the past doesn't make him a Casanova, or doesn't make him look tough.

If the main character had sex ( complete and full sex ) with Cassandra of Jenni and if you pick the tell the truth option he will tell the truth to Eve and mentions that he has sex just a few hours ago. That's something factual. If you had sex with both Cassandra and Jenni, he will say two instead of three. So, if he's saying the truth here, why exactly would he lie to Cassandra and Eve about the fact he had sex with a girl months ago ?

You haven't seen anything because apparently you don't care and you refuse to believe what the character is saying for some unknowns reasons, even tho there's no point of lying for something so insignificant.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
The MC has no reason to lie about anything especially since you're supposed to pick the "truth" dialogue. If you refuse to take it for granted what the character clearly says, then you can refute any single lines of the game. You can also refute the fact he was telling the truth when he says that he had no girlfriend then. But for some reasons you don't here. :rolleyes:

What's the point for him to lie exactly ? Having sex with only one girl in the past doesn't make him a Casanova, or doesn't make him look tough.

If the main character had sex ( complete and full sex ) with Cassandra of Jenni and if you pick the tell the truth option he will tell the truth to Eve and mentions that he has sex just a few hours ago. That's something factual. If you had sex with both Cassandra and Jenni, he will say two instead of three. So, if he's saying the truth here, why exactly would he lie to Cassandra and Eve about the fact he had sex with a girl months ago ?

You haven't seen anything because apparently you don't care and you refuse to believe what the character is saying for some unknowns reasons, even tho there's no point of lying for something so insignificant.
In short, some people don't read text. They focus on the visuals and which option gives pussy. Then have the audacity to moan about if the MC was a virgin or not before, even when presented IN THE TEXT that they weren't.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I just know the Mia situation is going to cause problems in the future.
I just hope she realizes I have already promised myself to Eve.

But I wouldn't say no to watching a lesbian foursome between Eve, Mia, Bree & Sophie.
I would be there jacking off like crazy.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017

But I wouldn't say no to watching a lesbian foursome between Eve, Mia, Bree & Sophie.
Into a fan? Dude... no.

Mia I am thinking may cause some issues, given her whole infatuation with us being her first time with and and such with that birthday sex present we have no true memory of. That said though, she may end up coming around and may become a little more openminded. For now though, casual lovers I'm all for.

Reactions: Joelcgx19

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

Jacking off...you really a simp....jacking off?

Dude...we seriously need to have a sit down and a talk if you wouldn't involve yourself in the action lol.

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
After all lesbian love is art.
You are so right.
Lesbian love isn't real, it's just a fantasy construct to get straight guys in the mood faster.

Except for those close quarters combat purple haired land whales. I believe those may be genuine. :WutFace:

• Haha
Reactions: Penfold Mole

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023

Lesbian foursome is okay, but a threesome with Mia and Sophie and I would be so much better. Just sayin'

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
4.70 star(s) 273 Votes