4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

QWareZ

Jul 23, 2017
This week we continued to focus on the script and made little changes to the upcoming scenes. Back in the CH02 and CH03 updates, we had branching moments for different scenes that were happening at the same time. 0.6 will have similar moments, and slowly but surely these moments will begin to alter events in bigger ways. The effect of the branching has been quite subtle so far but it won't stay like that.

We considered a Freeplay moment with the girls but chose not to implement it for the day content, at least not in the same way we did before. Perhaps we'll make one for the evening/night content instead, with the freedom to move around more in the house. This is something we had planned for the first night as well, but opted for a more linear approach in the end. Would you like to see more Freeplay moments with the main girls in Summer Heat?
As far as branching goes, we have just started day 2. It's way too early for major branching. Granted, we have to accelerate things a bit because the game duration is limited to "couple of weeks" due to the nature of the camp and a lot has happened in the last 20 hours but I would still prefer a bit slower start with less branching.

I don't want freeplays just "because it's been a while since the last one" I want them when they fit (e.g. exploration, waiting for something...). And while at it, I want interactions with the characters (not necessarily the main girls), not my phone. I didn't like the one in Freya - just texting on your phone, the only mildly interesting part was finding a private spot to take a dick pic. No interactions with Liv, Hannah or possibly any of the customers. On the other hand, the train station one was good - you are waiting for your ride so you spend your time getting to know other people.

Going back to CH2, having a freeplay after getting a room would have been nice - you could wander around the lodge (which is what I would do to see what's what and where), meet the girls in their rooms. You could even have a room cleaning minigame if you wanted.

Also, happy 2024 everyone!

John972

Apr 24, 2018
Just noticed Mia blows MC with the door to the room wide open. Imagine if Helen or Eve had gone out their room and seen them lol
It wasn't Mia - it was Helen with a wig and a patented real-life Instafox filter /s :eek::poop:

Seriously, though... Helen's room is not visible from the MC's room, so Helen would have to creep along the landing and peek around the corner to get an eyeful.

Mazurcraft

Apr 12, 2023
Is this game support auto-forward?
Hey, i was in the same seat before.

In order to have Auto forward option in the quick menu, I have two options for you.

1. Option
You have to edit the related game\screens.rpy script file.

It was as easy to add this
Python:
textbutton _("Auto") action Preference("auto-forward", "toggle") tooltip "Auto" hover_sound sound_menu_button
to
game\screens.rpy file at line 560

2. Option

Download the attachment file and paste .zip file content under the game folder.
Then you should notice another quick menu at the bottom right side of the screen, where the Auto button is located.
On the other hand, this myQM is universal mod, for all RenPy games, it worked every game, what i've tried.

While i reviewed the game, at its current form, i suggested to the developers to include Auto Forward functionality by default. I hope they consider my suggestion.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 273 Votes