4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

shawn024

Jan 24, 2023
This is my first time to buy a supported game. I have played many H GAMEs for a year. In comparison, this is a very good game. And I am Taiwanese. My English is not very good, but I can understand the dialogue. , and enjoyed it so much that I really developed feelings for the girls. But I prefer MILF, hoping to have more contact and sex with Kate(y) or her sister:love:. I look forward to updates!:4Head:

Feofan Grek

Jan 19, 2021
I read the correspondence on one of the forums, and I had this question: did the male protagonist have real sex before going to the camp? And if there was, where is it specifically mentioned?

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I read the correspondence on one of the forums, and I had this question: did the male protagonist have real sex before going to the camp? And if there was, where is it specifically mentioned?
Pretty sure MC mentions sleeping with someone on his 18th birthday but he can't remember who it was with, we later find out it was Mia.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Yes, during the night scene with Eve she will asks him with who many girls he has slept with. If you pick Be honest and haven't fucked Cassandra or Jenni, he will answer only one a few months back.

E.png E2.png

And of course if you fucked both Cassandra & Jenni :HideThePain:

D1.png D2.png D3.png D4.png

Feofan Grek

Jan 19, 2021
There is no mention of sex in the conversation with Eva. She's asking him: «How many girls tried it already?». What does this mean? If, for example, a girl just licked his dick or just took it in her mouth, did she try it or not? If a girl gave him a blowjob, did she try it or not? It does not give an answer whether he had full-fledged sex before that day.
In a conversation with Bree, when she asks, "Have you ever had a girlfriend?", the honest answer is "No", but that doesn't clarify anything either. He didn't have a girlfriend, but he could have had sex with someone.
Therefore, the question remains – did he have full-fledged sex before that day?

Cockva

Nov 27, 2017
There is no mention of sex in the conversation with Eva. She's asking him: «How many girls tried it already?». What does this mean? If, for example, a girl just licked his dick or just took it in her mouth, did she try it or not? If a girl gave him a blowjob, did she try it or not? It does not give an answer whether he had full-fledged sex before that day.
In a conversation with Bree, when she asks, "Have you ever had a girlfriend?", the honest answer is "No", but that doesn't clarify anything either. He didn't have a girlfriend, but he could have had sex with someone.
Wow wow, relax :illuminati: But yeah, human language problems, words without 100% concrete meaning

Feofan Grek

Jan 19, 2021
But he could have lied because he was afraid that if he said he was a virgin, Cass would turn him down? There is nothing obvious here either.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
so what's this game about the front page doesn't tell me much ?
This game is only about one thing..

Protecting the most,fragile,broken,dark princess from everything and everyone,
Love her and carry her on a tray like the goddess she is,until the end of time..

She is the force in your life,the reason of your existence,
a rainbow of passion,love and lust flowing through the blood of your veins,
my most devilish,darkest princess of the night,Eve ti amo !! :love::love::love:
2023_02_Eve.png

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
This game is only about one thing..

Protecting the most,fragile,broken,dark princess from everything and everyone,
Love her and carry her on a tray like the goddess she is,until the end of time..

She is the force in your life,the reason of your existence,
a rainbow of passion,love and lust flowing through the blood of your veins,
my most devilish,darkest princess of the night,Eve ti amo !! :love::love::love:
View attachment 3248832
That's not Sophie? Wrong picture mate. :p

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
But he could have lied because he was afraid that if he said he was a virgin, Cass would turn him down? There is nothing obvious here either.
If you want to deny all the evidences that the game and the characters bluntly show you and create your own narrative wherein the main character was a virgin before joining the camp, well it's up to you.

Feofan Grek

Jan 19, 2021
If you want to deny all the evidences that the game and the characters bluntly show you and create your own narrative wherein the main character was a virgin before joining the camp, well it's up to you.
I'm not going to refute or confirm anything. I just asked if there was any 100% confirmation that the main character in the game had had real sex before that day. Everything that has been given does not pull at confirmation. Sorry, maybe I turned to the wrong place, I'll try to find out something about this from the creators of the game.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
yes, he is because in the strip club Lainey asked him if he is virgin or not and he tells her he lose his virginity when he made 18

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes