4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

MagLev

Oct 1, 2017
We considered a Freeplay moment with the girls but chose not to implement it for the day content, at least not in the same way we did before. Perhaps we'll make one for the evening/night content instead, with the freedom to move around more in the house. This is something we had planned for the first night as well, but opted for a more linear approach in the end. Would you like to see more Freeplay moments with the main girls in Summer Heat?
More freeplay content would definitely be nice. Can serve as a quick fire of smaller moments that progress the MC's relationship with the girls in-between their main events. And they can fit in narratively in a bunch of different ways: Just to fill some free time the MC has, or it could be the MC being tasked with taking some pictures in and around the house as part of the art camp. It's also always a good opportunity to hide some bonus renders around for us to find !

Outlier69

Dec 4, 2022
December Special Renders - Caitlynn ft. Lainey

"I'm not even sure this bikini fits me anymore... what do you think?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Damn, Kate is so hot. I was hoping we we would see her nips in this special, but since she hasn't snown them in the game yet, we won't see them in special renders.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
While Eve and Mia's melons are my favorites, I love all the girl's melons be they small, Medium, BIG or HUGE! :love:
Oi, a fellow enjoyer of all melon sizes I see. We are truly a minority. Most people will only take one or the other. For me, any bewb size is right size. From mosquito bites up to super jumbo deluxe. Whatever boobas she is working with, bring in on.
And these ladies all have perfect buns as a bonus. :BootyTime:
Eve in those short-shorts (y)

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes