4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018

Hello, everyone!

The weekly grind has continued. Posing, building, coding and some post-processing and scripting—nothing out of the ordinary this week. We finished a small custom set, which leaves us with one final set to build before we have everything we need for 0.6.

We also made some edits to the script and cut some content out. We could feel our fingers itching for some scope creep again, but we refrained ourselves. This time we'll stick to our plan and keep the update medium sized. For everyone's mental well-being... including ours.

Other news

The polls ended this week and Lainey and Ms. Hill both managed to keep their winning positions in the December polls. The plan was to make one render of each lady at a nice ice swimming hole, but maybe we'll put both of them in the same hole. Two busty ladies could go very well together... but that's a whole lot of bosom for one render!

Cheers and thanks for reading!

Robison & Npx

MagLev

Oct 1, 2017
The progression of the render % has been quick past couple weeks, if it keeps that pace they'll be done with it some time in February. Add a bit more time for the animations and polish, and a March release maybe?

Jun 11, 2023
The progression of the render % has been quick past couple weeks, if it keeps that pace they'll be done with it some time in February. Add a bit more time for the animations and polish, and a March release maybe?
Yeah, their new render rig seems to be noticably helping. Would be great to get chapter 6 by Feb or March!

troufas

Nov 13, 2018
I can't get over the fact that almost ALL 3d girls in other games look really similar to one another but this is the first game i see that the girls have faces with personalities and care put into sculpting them

Reactions: Spider-Gwen's Hot

QWareZ

Jul 23, 2017
Merry Christmas to everyone.

Some time ago, I noticed that the first post lacks link to a guide. Sure, there is a walkthrough/gallery mod, but some people might not want to mod the game. So I decided to create an alternative:

It's lower quality than I wanted it to be, but if you find it useful, I might keep adding to it. And if not, well, at least I learned a thing or two while working on it.

Enjoy.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Merry Christmas to everyone.

Some time ago, I noticed that the first post lacks link to a guide. Sure, there is a walkthrough/gallery mod, but some people might not want to mod the game. So I decided to create an alternative:

Unofficial guide v1

It's lower quality than I wanted it to be, but if you find it useful, I might keep adding to it. And if not, well, at least I learned a thing or two while working on it.

Enjoy.
Nice job. for future ref you can attach a pdf directly to your post, no need to link it to an upload site anywhere.

Reactions: QWareZ
4.70 star(s) 273 Votes