4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Where human, we like to complain and complain about the complaining and then complain about the complainers complaining :ROFLMAO:
Do we? :unsure:
I actually hate to complain. I sometimes try to avoid it even when I shouldn't and it would cost me or bite me in the ass later on.

And I really don't like whiny bitches people who seem to like to complain about everything and anything and especially about things that aren't worth it.
It does sometimes make me to complain about the complainers though... And I hate that, too :HideThePain:

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018

Hello, everyone!

Progress was slower than we'd hoped for this week. We faced some issues with the outdoor sets and lightning, but we eventually managed to find a way to work around it. And the parts that we couldn't work around, well... we'll just pretend those don't exist!

We've started post-processing the raw renders and coding them into the game. Beginning next week, we'll start implementing SFX as the coding of the current content progresses.

We've also done some final fixes to the 0.5.2 version. These fixes were reported to us by players and members of the community, so big thanks for the help! We couldn't do it without you.

Other news

The special render polls for December are still running for one week. Ms. Hill is leading the poll for the main girls, and Lainey is leading the poll for the side girls edition. As stated previously, there will be two special renders this month. It will also be our very first side girl special render. The forecast for December is looking awfully busty!

Cheers and thanks for reading!

Robison & Npx

Zareem

May 20, 2017

Hello, everyone!

Progress was slower than we'd hoped for this week. We faced some issues with the outdoor sets and lightning, but we eventually managed to find a way to work around it. And the parts that we couldn't work around, well... we'll just pretend those don't exist!

We've started post-processing the raw renders and coding them into the game. Beginning next week, we'll start implementing SFX as the coding of the current content progresses.

We've also done some final fixes to the 0.5.2 version. These fixes were reported to us by players and members of the community, so big thanks for the help! We couldn't do it without you.

Other news

The special render polls for December are still running for one week. Ms. Hill is leading the poll for the main girls, and Lainey is leading the poll for the side girls edition. As stated previously, there will be two special renders this month. It will also be our very first side girl special render. The forecast for December is looking awfully busty!

Robison & Npx
I really wonder what the devs mean by saying they pretend the parts they didnt work around dont exist.

Wonder Wolf

Mar 3, 2018
I really wonder what the devs mean by saying they pretend the parts they didnt work around dont exist.
For example that one side of the house that makes trouble creating, will not shown in a scene for example a conversation and only scenes created on the good house side with the perfect lighting. It's like when you buy a house but don't have the time to paint the entire outside of it in the color you want and then you just try to show the person looking at the house that side that looks good and to your liking and hides the worse side. I think I just explained this more complicated than I wanted to. :HideThePain:

There is a funny movie with the name The Money Pit about a unfinished house with Tom Hanks. :LOL:

the-money-pit-the-money-pit-movie.gif

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
Is anybody here that is on their discord, too? Because I was a non patreon hangaround over a year at their server and without warning they first had muted me for a week and than kicked me off the server completly without any reason or reply why.

Does the dev´s shared any information like they only want now patreons on their discord or so?

Kirel

Mar 18, 2018
Is anybody here that is on their discord, too? Because I was a non patreon hangaround over a year at their server and without warning they first had muted me for a week and than kicked me off the server completly without any reason or reply why.

Does the dev´s shared any information like they only want now patreons on their discord or so?
As far as I know, there is no patron-specific info on the devs' Discord.

Jun 11, 2023
For example that one side of the house that makes trouble creating, will not shown in a scene for example a conversation and only scenes created on the good house side with the perfect lighting. It's like when you buy a house but don't have the time to paint the entire outside of it in the color you want and then you just try to show the person looking at the house that side that looks good and to your liking and hides the worse side. I think I just explained this more complicated than I wanted to. :HideThePain:

There is a funny movie with the name The Money Pit about a unfinished house with Tom Hanks. :LOL:

View attachment 3176504
Ok, so what the Devs are saying is like Helen and her disembodied head friend are standing by the south side of the house and Eve and Ms. Hill are standing by the north side of the house and we're all going to now pretend the south side of the house doesn't exist while we spend chapter 6 chatting up and ogling boobs on the north side of the house instead.

Makes perfect sense now!

The forecast for December is looking awfully busty!

Robison & Npx
I'mmmmm dreaming of a buuuusty Christmas...

Where all the girl's tops are optionalllll...

Where Mia's niiiiiipples glisten and MC's wishin...

To see if Eve's booooobs are truly white as snooooow...

:love::LOL:

armond

Apr 26, 2020
Ok, so what the Devs are saying is like Helen and her disembodied head friend are standing by the south side of the house and Eve and Ms. Hill are standing by the north side of the house and we're all going to now pretend the south side of the house doesn't exist while we spend chapter 6 chatting up and ogling boobs on the north side of the house instead.

Makes perfect sense now!

I'mmmmm dreaming of a buuuusty Christmas...

Where all the girl's tops are optionalllll...

Where Mia's niiiiiipples glisten and MC's wishin...

To see if Eve's booooobs are truly white as snooooow...

:love::LOL:
42mios6k1ey91.jpg

Sep 2, 2020

Hello, everyone!

Other news

Robison & Npx
MILF HUNTERS UNITE

Lolek77

Jul 15, 2018
Why sometimes i have dialog choice unavailable to choose it? i did someting wrong eailer with this character? This change story and scenes? or we got just other dialogs?

addsub

Jul 21, 2021
Hey, does anyone know why are these choices locked and how to unlock it ? Do I need to play whole game again ?

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes