4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
Finished the game (ch5)
early chapters was short but ch5 was heavy one i think all chapters combined still ch5 is more content there
now i like the build up
the story still not there for me i still don't know anything i only see a lot of girls for some reasons kinda horny?
and that girl cop for some reasons i didn't like her from the start
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

my best girl so far is Eve and i wish we get to know other characters slowly nothing rushed i like the build up so far

the question now is how long each chapter take? because the renders upped from 4 to 5 a lot and i don't know it will continue to be upped or stay the same or gets less for those who knows enlighten me

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Finished the game (ch5)
early chapters was short but ch5 was heavy one i think all chapters combined still ch5 is more content there
now i like the build up
the story still not there for me i still don't know anything i only see a lot of girls for some reasons kinda horny?
and that girl cop for some reasons i didn't like her from the start

my best girl so far is Eve and i wish we get to know other characters slowly nothing rushed i like the build up so far

the question now is how long each chapter take? because the renders upped from 4 to 5 a lot and i don't know it will continue to be upped or stay the same or gets less for those who knows enlighten me
The dev has assured they will get back to shorter update times.

ForgottenTraveler

Nov 30, 2023
Yes, updates will be shorter than chapter 5 going forward. They are targeting 3-4 months between releases instead of the 11 months it took to make chapter 5.
Yeah, we hopefully won't get a repeat of "update when? Game dead?" every other day. Golly we're an impatient bunch.

Then again those posts will probably never stop. Oh well.

Reactions: Northpx and VOYEUR

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
Yeah, we hopefully won't get a repeat of "update when? Game dead?" every other day. Golly we're an impatient bunch.

Then again those posts will probably never stop. Oh well.
the thing is the game actually nice and have good renders i wonder why less people play it

RadicalGuy

May 14, 2022
I have similar feelings about last update. Well, maybe expect for Miller, I have weird feeling he has some "son issues" trying to push MC towards girls.
While I understand that plot has to move forward, the way it happened was disappointing. If felt forced and, at least for me, out of character (personally, I have 3 playthroughs, all of them MC is leaning towards "introverted" side). I don't know how many times I was saying "stop", "don't drink", "call Mia" after Miller disappeared.
I was seriously considering dropping this game, regardless how beautiful renders are. What saved this update for me was interaction with girls.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
View attachment 3168462

Can someone explain me if im crazy or what the fck happened here, because im sure i saw a list of Bree, Ms Hill, bree, helen, eve, you to choose from with this conversation with sophie, i wanted to go back and choose another option but it didn t appear, as if i just witnessed something that didn t exist please im seriously worried about my health. help.

and im sure that the question was "who would you do it" hence the -list of girl options, BUT didn t appear again wtf im planting restart the whole game

what the fuck i restarted the game and that list didn t appear fuck im going crazy?

I fucking knew it, what the fuck this game ??? why it only pops up if you leave the mouse cursor in the right corner of the screen???
View attachment 3168470

Now i have to restart the game again and put the mouse over the whole screen in various spots because im sure i missed something wtf amazing game xD
It's a joke in the game, like when you first open the app you can only look for dudes to hook up with.

A Big Fan

Feb 10, 2022
Well he hasn't bothered answering me...so I think we can just assume he is full of shit and a troll ;)
Hm? i am confused why are people acting weird? Did I say anything wrong, I didn't even called the models ugly I was praising them. People here really have bad reading comprehension

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes