4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Hm? i am confused why are people acting weird? Did I say anything wrong, I didn't even called the models ugly I was praising them. People here really have bad reading comprehension
I know the models are not exactly highest quality
No reading comprehension issues here....and you still haven't answered my question. Maybe you didn't see it? Maybe you have problems with reading yourself and/or being able to actually express yourself correctly with the written word?

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
being able to actually express yourself correctly with the written word?
Hey! I know that's my problem. I'm not a politician and fancy words don't come to me like a bolt of lightning. I, for one, am not on the debate team. Like I always say: "I'm educated, but I'm still not the sharpest tool in the shed."

As for that dude, who tf knows what his problem is. Probably a troll. Misrepresents what they say to get a rise out of people and then claims that people didn't understand what they said or they say they meant something else, when they're called out on it.

• Angry
Reactions: A Big Fan

A Big Fan

Feb 10, 2022
Hey! I know that's my problem. I'm not a politician and fancy words don't come to me like a bolt of lightning. I, for one, am not on the debate team. Like I always say: "I'm educated, but I'm still not the sharpest tool in the shed."

As for that dude, who tf knows what his problem is. Probably a troll. Misrepresents what they say to get a rise out of people and then claims that people didn't understand what they said or they say they meant something else, when they're called out on it.
? Still don't understand how me saying the models are not highest quality but still pleasing to look at means me saying the models are bad and ugly. You all are the one who fixated on the highest quality part and ignored the rest of my comment. Just saying "not highest quality" Does not equal saying" Ugly" . Please know the difference between highest and high, I never said the models weren't good, just not the best renders like SG and WIAB but still great to look at. If anything you guys would be the trolls for misinterpreting part of my comment to start arguing.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
? Still don't understand how me saying the models are not highest quality but still pleasing to look at means me saying the models are bad and ugly. You all are the one who fixated on the highest quality part and ignored the rest of my comment. Just saying "not highest quality" Does not equal saying" Ugly" . Please know the difference between highest and high, I never said the models weren't good, just not the best renders like SG and WIAB but still great to look at. If anything you guys would be the trolls for misinterpreting part of my comment to start arguing.
Hmm, I was responding to what someone else said, not you. I honestly could give two shits what someone else thinks about models that I like.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Not polite to call someone a troll without reading their comment then
I'm not a very polite person. Also, as I said, I was responding to a post that was made. So, I was on topic with what was posted. I said maybe that person was a troll. But if you're feeling offended over it, it's possible you're guilty of it.

A Big Fan

Feb 10, 2022
I'm not a very polite person. Also, as I said, I was responding to a post that was made. So, I was on topic with what was posted. I said maybe that person was a troll. But if you're feeling offended over it, it's possible you're guilty of it.
I am confused, didn't you quote Maviarab's post quoting my comment? That's why I replied to you, but it seems you didn't even read my original comment

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I am confused, didn't you quote Maviarab's post quoting my comment? That's why I replied to you, but it seems you didn't even read my original comment
Bro, listen up. I'm trying to be polite, even though I'm not the most polite person. I'm not going to research everything that someone else replies to. I responded to Maviarab's post. As it was written.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Man when i think sophie is the hottest girl in the game then i think its mia if appears... then if not Eve... then bree ....then .ms hill... then her sister ....then Jenny... then the chick from the bar

I mean with this, how the fuck can this dev make all women desirable ??? it never happened to me in any game, even in Being a Dik, i found josy, sage, isabella, ryona, lily desirable, but not maya, the rich girl, quinn etc,

Truly a masterpiece of a game regarding models
Joanne is the hottest girl. :p

• Haha
Reactions: fsen9595

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Ufff..... ufff....i dont know man...jenni is something else my dude...didn t meet yet joanne...
You did. It's just that "not everyone" remembers her as fondly as Dark Silence does. :BootyTime:

Please know the difference between highest and high, I never said the models weren't good, just not the best renders like SG and WIAB but still great to look at.
Don't get me wrong I'm a fan of Oceans work too but that's comparing apples to oranges. I don't see a real difference in quality there, it's just that Ocean works with cinematic lighting and angles a lot more than NFG do, for now. It's their first game ever though so they are learning as they go and they have already improved massively from the first game update to the latest. Both games look gorgeous for very different reasons.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Ufff..... ufff....i dont know man...jenni is something else my dude...didn t meet yet joanne...
You did. It's just that "not everyone" remembers her as fondly as @Dark Silence does. :BootyTime:
EVERYONE has met her. She's the most helpful, caring and very sensitive. She's probably crying right now, because of what you said.

MaxRichard

Oct 7, 2023
You did. It's just that "not everyone" remembers her as fondly as Dark Silence does. :BootyTime:

Don't get me wrong I'm a fan of Oceans work too but that's comparing apples to oranges. I don't see a real difference in quality there, it's just that Ocean works with cinematic lighting and angles a lot more than NFG do, for now. It's their first game ever though so they are learning as they go and they have already improved massively from the first game update to the latest. Both games look gorgeous for very different reasons.
Unpopular opinion: I actually think the cinematic lighting and angles are super distracting and over-the-top in SG

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
EVERYONE has met her. She's the most helpful, caring and very sensitive. She's probably crying right now, because of what you said.
Probably, but I didn't say she was a bad person. And I was crying when I first saw her "true form" so I guess we're even now.
Unpopular opinion: I actually think the cinematic lighting and angles are super distracting and over-the-top in SG
Not disagreeing with you, it's a matter of personal taste. I like both approaches.

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes